News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

So I'm going to make some cocktails

Farted by Asshatclock, January 28, 2009, 02:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asshatclock

Anyone know of some great mixes ?
I want to make it as colorfull as possible.

SpongeClock SquarePants

1/4 blood, 1/4 cum, 2/4 piss. It's real good

berimfuckyoubau

caipirinha and caipirosca

i believe you know how to do them but anyway.

lime(if do not have use lemon)+sugar+ice+vodka or chacaza

cut the lime in small pieces. put them on a jar and aqueeze them with something, put two spoons of sugar and ad ice broken into small parts.

put them on a mixer and add vodka(caipirosca) or chacaza(caipirinha) and mix.

serve with the limes



GOD i suck at explaining things in english.

SilverClock

Are you planning on starting a riot? I bet you are.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

Biblo


Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

TequilaClock

tequila + grapefruit soda
rum + coca-cola
margaritas
high ball (whiskey + club soda)

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

An entire durian ground up into a fine powder mixed with a liter of absinthe and the first menstrual blood of a virgin child.

TequilaClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1509389An entire durian ground up into a fine powder mixed with a liter of absinthe and the first menstrual blood of a German child.

I don't know if his purpose is to lose half his neurones or just get drunk one night.

GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok;15086682 parts ginger ale
1 part orange juice
A splash of grenadine syrup
1 maraschino cherry
I see what you did there

CaramelAppleClock


DWARFINATORclock

The Astronaughty Shot
1 part blue curacao
2 parts vodka

How to drink:

Put sugar on your hand
Lick sugar off
Drink shot
Bite a slice of lemon

Kodiakclock

jack and coke
jack on the rocks
jack with a beer chaser
boilermaker (shot of whisky dropped in a beer jagerbomb style)
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt