News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

East German Advert for PRAKTICA Cameras

Farted by TremcladClock, April 17, 2009, 12:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TremcladClock

Haha the advertisers in East Germany made some awesome stuff.
[u2]ow4GAMUFHVE[/u2]
I've noticed that as far back as the 1970s, adverts from East Germany were filled with tits, in both the live action and illustrated form.


LeekClock

Nice animation! I have two praktica mtl 3s. They are huge but fun and take nice pictures.

buttplug

So that was one long ad? It seems kind of long for TV.

TremcladClock

Quote from: LeekClock;1562323Nice animation! I have two praktica mtl 3s. They are huge but fun and take nice pictures.
Nice. I've been thinking about buying a Praktica camera as a collectible item.
Quote from: ButtplugClock;1562337So that was one long ad? It seems kind of long for TV.
Normally I'd assume it was a montage, but the parts flow together too smoothly. It was probably one of those long promotional videos that you used to see as parts of department store displays.


SockpuppetClock

For a camera commercial there's sure a lot of animation. :p

Hm, I've noticed Germany is much more restrictive of violence than sex.