News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

StrawberryClock is thirsty (AUDIO)

Farted by RocketFetus, April 16, 2009, 09:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RocketFetus

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/230421

Hum hum I'm just here humming a song I'm strawberryclock i'm the king of the portal i'm going to get a drink inside the kitchen s'cuse me oh hi turd get me fucking drink while i sit on my ass all day okay thanks for the drink get the fuck out of here ooh! be careful you nearly broke my fat butt

vote 5
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

Silly Putty Clock

8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

RocketFetus

Quote from: Insane Cultist #4;1562005Current Score
5.00 / 5.00

wHoahh

WHOAHH you nearly broke my fat butt
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

RocketFetus

I sure do hope this gets front page featured audio
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.


RocketFetus

Quote from: HyundaiClock;1562009lmao

Get him a fucking drink
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.