News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

MyFrogbag.com - beta .3

Farted by Blue, January 17, 2009, 03:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sinister Clock

Quote from: Blue;1574350several reasons:
1) I own the hosting for several reasons, it is shared with a bunch of domains I own, some of which I need for business so it isn't costing me anything that I wouldn't need to pay anyway. I have no bandwidth restrictions.
2) It gives experience in troubleshooting/programming.
3) It's kinda fun.
4) There are ads, and to date, they have paid for roughly 1/7th of the hosting costs... Which is enough for me.

You a cool dude I want to high five you.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Blue;1574350I have no bandwidth restrictions.
nice
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.