News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

COLLAB: pass the flash (spam edition) SEND IN YOUR FLAS SO HELP ME GOD

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, February 24, 2012, 12:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VuBawlsClock

I'm a little confused on which parts are spam and which are quality.
Are they all spam (besides those 2, 3 day ones) or are there both spam and quality (with exception of those 2, 3 day ones)
Fuck anonfrog

AmberArachnidClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Shit this filled up quick. Gave people parts in order of who posted first. Satellite I hope you're okay with part 16 instead of 17. The current order is as follows

1. KombuchaClock
2. Surprise Quarterback PoptartClock
3. Open!
4. Vuvuzela/Bawls Clock
5. CrabClock
6. Open!
7 (three day limit quality part). Open!
8. MightyBooshClock
9. Open!
10. Rob
11. AsshatClock
12. TelephoneClock
13. AnkhClock
14 (three day limit quality part). Open!
15. Yoyo
16. Satellite Clock
17. CadillacClock
18. PolyhedronClock
19. PatriotClock
20. Hopefully SBC

Spam parts 3 6 and 9 are open, as are quality parts 7 and 14. The term "quality" is subjective here. Just do more and be great.

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1904237I'm a little confused on which parts are spam and which are quality.
Are they all spam (besides those 2, 3 day ones) or are there both spam and quality (with exception of those 2, 3 day ones)

Parts 1 7 and 14 have three day time limits as opposed to one day time limits. People taking those will be expected to put more effort in and the pieces should be longer, but it should still be spammy and ridiculous. Part 20 will be either whatever SBC wants it to be or have the same rules as 1 7 and 14. The main requirement of this is to be funny and creative. If its drawn like shit but really funny then you've done nothing wrong.

InkwellClock

I'd really like to get in on this thing.
Can I have part 14?

Sinister Clock

Sinister Clock

Quote from: Sinister Clock;1904455Hey where's my part edited into the OP
Put me in for part the one after mighty boosh

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1904321Satellite I hope you're okay with part 16 instead of 17.

I can dig it

AnkhClock

Quote from: clammo;1904475is this project called pass the spam or spam the flash?????

either/or

that's the beauty of it.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: clammo;1904475is this project called pass the spam or spam the flash?????

I plan on submitting it as "Pass the dsfrgasdfg" or something to that effect. If anyone has any ideas feel free to post them.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1904484I plan on submitting it as "Pass the dsfrgasdfg" or something to that effect. If anyone has any ideas feel free to post them.

P@55 TH3 D5FRGA5DFG
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Sinister Clock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Sinister Clock;1904494Pass the click here for free hentia

If this was short enough to fit I'd choose it.

Sinister Clock

Coolboyman

Asshatclock

Quote from: Coolboyman;1904631Fine I'll do the last.

nice, hi5