News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

COLLAB: pass the flash (spam edition) SEND IN YOUR FLAS SO HELP ME GOD

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, February 24, 2012, 12:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Thank you polyhedron for your wonderful part. And thank you patriot for horribly mangling the plot. You two did not let me down. And now all that is left is SBC, the menu, and the credits.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

And wobbuffet comes out with another part out of nowhere between durian and polyhedron.


http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/eff30a6fbd356967fbe68b5b0366d74e

I dub thee, PTS part 22.5

YoYoClock

I love how lax we can be with wedging parts in between one another because at this point nothing makes any sense whatsoever. It actually very neatly declined from sort of understandable to incoherent at a uniform rate.

top job fellows

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

Coolboyman


FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Coolboyman;1914741-cracks knuckles-

Lets do this.

You can do this man. I believe in you. WE believe in you.


FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Durian noticed that wobbuffet's part adds a continuity error. Polyhedron's part is where the carrot launches into space but the dicks are already in space in polyhedron's. He thinks I should switch her part to be between polyhedron and patriot. Anyone else agree?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Coolboyman;1914755http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/ce6fcf4df2c6cd90d4e563fd8203d790

You want this in CS4 5 or 6?

4 or 5 please. I have 5.5 so 6 wouldnt work. Watching now.

E: watched, my god, such beauty. This will go down in history as the greatest collab on newgrounds ever.

Coolboyman

Quote from: FloundermanClock;19147574 or 5 please. I have 5.5 so 6 wouldnt work. Watching now.

You got it.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/75a86c3d7b182df548b5370195d74777

AnkhClock

Quote from: Coolboyman;1914755http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/ce6fcf4df2c6cd90d4e563fd8203d790

Dear adobe:

You might as well end Flash. It's all downhill from here.


 
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1914756Durian noticed that wobbuffet's part adds a continuity error. Polyhedron's part is where the carrot launches into space but the dicks are already in space in polyhedron's. He thinks I should switch her part to be between polyhedron and patriot. Anyone else agree?

yeh sounds good



Slurpee


AnkhClock

By the way, we're using the official Clock Crew account to publish this right? Because this is pretty much the best thing this crew has ever done.



FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: AnkhClock;1914782By the way, we're using the official Clock Crew account to publish this right? Because this is pretty much the best thing this crew has ever done.

absinthe said he'd upload this on the official account.

pop-tart


AbsintheClock

Yes. This will get posted on the official account, and reverse the flash will as well. We'll also need to have icons ready so we can submit this new shit through Newgrounds crazy new Chinese system. I'm hoping we can keep it under our upload limit, but if not I want to be ready to request that before Tom goes on vacation.

AnkhClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1914812Yes. This will get posted on the official account, and reverse the flash will as well. We'll also need to have icons ready so we can submit this new shit through Newgrounds crazy new Chinese system. I'm hoping we can keep it under our upload limit, but if not I want to be ready to request that before Tom goes on vacation.

I'm almost certain RTF will be over the upload limit.



bigbadron

credits 1

credits 2

credits 3

which song do you guys like better? can we have both and have it play a random one?

also, any corrections in the order or spelling? i can change the title when we finalize it, or not, and just keep it that for fun.

AnkhClock

Quote from: bigbadron;1914841credits 1

credits 2

which song do you guys like better? can we have both and have it play a random one?

also, any corrections in the order or spelling? i can change the title when we finalize it, or not, and just keep it that for fun.

They're both great, but Don't You Forget About Me is perfect.

also so long as I'm number 13 the order is fine.



AnkhClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1914878Probably because some asshole put in a three minute long audio file in its entirety

Are you referring to me? Because thought I made sure to cut down all my audio files so that they were less than 30 seconds in length.