News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

@@@THE KONY THREAD@@@

Farted by WrenchClock, March 07, 2012, 05:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Biggskoo

thanks for reminding me, and us all, just how fucking hopeless these forums are now if that kind of attitude is that pervasive

pop-tart

The word uneducated rubbed me the wrong way... I get prejudged every day... it's a reflex to be defensive.

Sorry homie ((Biggs))

Biggskoo


EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pop-tart

Don't be hatin man or I'm kickin ya out of the darkie club.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

mmmmh, dem honkey homos gon make sum delicious oreos

pop-tart

You know I changed my avatar into somethin sexie just for you Flounder and you don't even notice. :'(

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I was merely being polite, I have noticed your avatar and suffice to say it has... moved me. Certain parts of me in particular.

pop-tart

Speaking of which. The guy who supplies me with my weed threw in a little diamond shaped blue pill for me to try. Now i just need to find an occasion..

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

buy some ecstasy and combine the two.

ProqagandaClock

Arr ggrrr angrrryy

klokcrew is shit raaah its all because of yoooouuu
youuu
all of youuu

grrrr
im making it better
rrr

kony bad!

Sinister Clock

A guy thought everyone was talking about me because he misheard Kony as my name.

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: Sinister Clock;1898823A guy thought everyone was talking about me because he misheard Kony as my name.

Is your name tony?

pop-tart


MSPaintClock

haha mspaint here and i dotn give a fuck!!!!

pop-tart

Hey long time no something something mang

Sinister Clock

Poptart your av just creeps me the fuck out.

pop-tart

As opposed to yours, lol??

ProqagandaClock

Is it wrong to want to fuck both of your avatars?

It's a trick question because I don't care