News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Impromptu Cat Day Collab

Farted by pop-tart, March 08, 2012, 07:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberArachnidClock

acutally mine's turning out a little big, i think i'll submit it by itself so it doesn't wreck your fla

pop-tart

Fine whatever be like that

VuBawlsClock

Ok ill have it tonight pop
Fuck anonfrog

ProqagandaClock

I'll try to whip something up, how long do I have left?

pop-tart

Gonna start compiling parts tomorrow. How about Tuesday AM at the latest in case I run into any export probs?

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1898838Fine whatever be like that

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE YOU HAPPY

pop-tart

Quote from: SatelliteClock;1898846I JUST WANTED TO MAKE YOU HAPPY

You're worried about what... my i5 PC with 8GB of RAM not being able to export your super-awesome creation?

If you want to submit your as a stand-alone... it's all good. You still my PIC.

Probably score better anyway. NG has a habit of blamming these collabs for no damn good reason.

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1898847You're worried about what... my i5 PC with 8GB of RAM not being able to export your super-awesome creation?

If you want to submit your as a stand-alone... it's all good. You still my PIC.

Probably score better anyway. NG has a habit of blamming these collabs for no damn good reason.

Yeah it might work better on your comp, my lappy is kind of shitty. I still have nightmares about PTF1 though, and I just don't want to put you through anything because my part is being an asshole. I'll release it on it's own.

Also I gave up on scores long ago. All of my ng medals are from like 2006 because ng just stopped liking my stuff abruptly at some point (except this guy for some reason)

pop-tart

Disco Aliens got an award? (I have used those chaps in 4 movies btw)

Or did you mean Satty and The Pop? Or Dick Around collab?

Hey see, when you co-author with me you get awards..

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1898850Disco Aliens got an award? (I have used those chaps in 4 movies btw)

Or did you mean Satty and The Pop? Or Dick Around collab?

Hey see, when you co-author with me you get awards..

It doesn't have an award but it's managed to not get downvoted into oblivion after reaching top 40 and has been pretty consistently in the outer rim. It's my most viewed movie of that year.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Doesn't look like I'll be participating. Flash 8 doesn't feel like responding.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Deodorant

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1898842Gonna start compiling parts tomorrow. How about Tuesday AM at the latest in case I run into any export probs?

Like in physical time?

VuBawlsClock

Quote from: Deodorant;1898862chode stroking norwegians

swf

fla

that was actually pretty cool
Fuck anonfrog

ProqagandaClock

Gotta sleep now but if this is on tomorrow I'll finish my part, nn

pop-tart

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1898884Gotta sleep now but if this is on tomorrow I'll finish my part, nn

36 hours from now so you're good.

pop-tart

Quote from: Deodorant;1898862chode stroking norwegians

I like it.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

pop-tart

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1898895FLAAAAAAAA
SWIF (I pronounce swf swif like swift)
wtf lol

Yes, it's traditionally pronounced swiff.

VuBawlsClock

I was honestly poop out of ideas
Fuck anonfrog