News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?

Farted by TequilaClock, March 09, 2012, 02:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TequilaClock


DickTree


pop-tart

You cannot fathom the powers that Strawberryclock possesses

RobClock


FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Kombucha is still paying for this? Awesome.

Chalk Clock

that guy deserves a harmony award. if ws still do those.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Hahaha, beautiful. We need to advertise more. Next step is a 30 second long, unskippable youtube ad of B.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AnkhClock

Gunshow owns

We should get an ad on MSPA too



VuBawlsClock

We still do harmony award, im actually working on an elaborate plan for mine.
And that is a great idea bloboosh
Fuck Steven Universe

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: AnkhClock;1898655Gunshow owns

We should get an ad on MSPA too

It was on SBAHJ for a while, I'm not sure if its still there


Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1898656We still do harmony award, im actually working on an elaborate plan for mine.
And that is a great idea bloboosh

I thought we didnt but apparently we added that award back, I see it on mod cp, nobody has it so far.

PolyhedronClock

haha, this is fantastic. major props to whoever did that.

Kombucha

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1898661It was on SBAHJ for a while, I'm not sure if its still there.
Yeah it is.

Bogleech ads are still up too but that's not surprising, they're super cheap.

Kombucha

#12
I just paused the Gunshow and SBAHJ ads because they were too expensive and I wanted to wait until later this month for possible birthday money, and I noticed the Gunshow ad is for Bogleech.

The guy who runs that site isn't very well known (the most notable thing he's done is a joke creepypasta that's rarely properly attributed), and yet he's one of my idols. Mortasheen is one my favorite things. The chance that I might have been taking traffic away from him actually hurts me pretty bad.

Edit: His ad isn't up anymore but I still need more money in my Project Wonderful account so fdfdssfd

I'm going to get to a bank sometime soon.

Kombucha

QuoteAusterity
Rated 5 / 5 stars 3 days ago

How did StrawberryClock know about /b/ years before it existed?
Well if this is the kind of response I'm bringing in, maybe I should stop entirely.

(I'm not going to, though)

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK


Kombucha

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1901568Oh my god thats awful
People find this review helpful!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Kombucha;1903255People find this review helpful!


BilliardBall10

Quote from: crabclock;1898645clockcrew own the internet

hahaha

how did this happen?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.