News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

[UEFA] European Football Championship 2012

Farted by PirateClock, June 05, 2012, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Biggskoo;1909923maybe van persie will be practicing in another stadium and he'll miss a shot so badly that it flies all the way to kharkiv or whatever and hits ronaldo right in the face and puts him into a coma

that would mean hed have to actually hit the ball and we all know he has trouble with that

Biggskoo

Quote from: DWARFINATORclock;1909924that would mean hed have to actually hit the ball and we all know he has trouble with that

yep

AstronautClock

Quote from: DWARFINATORclock;1909924that would mean hed have to actually hit the ball and we all know he has trouble with that

ahaha

Marlin Clock

I hope Ukraine makes it, it'd be kinda depressing to have neither of the host countries get out of the first round. Never been a huge fan of the English, anyway.

Quote from: clammo;1909917come on man... even the most rudimentary of searches will tell you that the united kingdom is comprised of 4 countries (england, northern ireland, scotland, wales) they are literally countries within a country. (google that term for more information if you want to waah waah wikipedia me)
Tell me how that makes any sense. I know of autonomous territories, like Greenland is to Denmark and the such, and I'll accept that I guess, but that's because those countries have autonomous governments separate from the central country. This is not the case with the UK, and thus it makes no sense to classify them in the same space. Have you ever heard of a state within a state, or a county within a county etc etc? What makes something a country other than an autonomously run government? I really don't get the logic.

Biggskoo

no offense, but maybe you can't logically process it because your knowledge on the subject seems rooted at an elementary level

the best example of the idea might be the one that's been right in front of your face the entire time: think of it like individual states in regards to the united states (read: the federal government of the united states)

Biggskoo

the ivy league brotherhood is a federal state and the clock crew factions are individual states within it

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: clammo;1909976I've heard of a state within a state, because the United States is a federal state and within it there are 50 states.

babelfish doesnt translate the united states so it doesnt exist

Biggskoo

MonsterMunch

England vs Italy Quarter final

My team vs My bet.

You could argue it's a win-win but if Italy beat England then lose in the semi-final I will be gutted.

Quote from: AstronautClock;1909659ukraine will destroy england

Nice prediction there fuckface.

Marlin Clock

Quote from: DWARFINATORclock;1909993babelfish doesnt translate the united states so it doesnt exist

I still can't believe you took that so seriously.

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1910083I still can't believe you took that so seriously.

i cant believe all the things you said in this thread

i find many things you say hard to believe actually