News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION

Farted by OverClock, April 19, 2012, 08:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OverClock

Hello, some of you know me from minecraft as cyansn0w from the PVP minecrafts server now known as clamcraft. My name is NvidiaClock becase I love building computers and nvidia is my favorite card mfg.

I first met the member of the clockcrew known as Clammo and then soon after I met weenie roast and then I gave them a mycel island in minecraft, soon to follow the clockcrew faction on the server was one of the biggest ones and I befriended sarez and clam, I then met polyhedronclock, one of the moderators here and several others. I am going to learn flash and animation soon and probably be very active on the forums. Oh, and I  am on AIM Clock Crew 3 chat very often.

Thanks for your time!

VuBawlsClock

Fuck Steven Universe

pop-tart


screwdriver_clock

Welcome to ClockCrew. Feel free to view and vote 5 on all of my flashes.

DickTree



YoYoClock

Hey, good to see you joined. I'd change that name though, but that's just me.

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

pop-tart

Quote from: nvidiaclock;1904372lmao at the overclock one.

You should jump on this name... the fact no one has it yet is fate..

AnkhClock

Welcome to this Crew, but I should warn you we're more of a Flash community than a minecraft gang. In fact I haven't touched Minecraft in months! (and Flash for even longer)

Quote from: RibsClock;1904371You should just be OverClock

Wait is that name seriously not taken yet? That is a great name you should take it Nvidia.




pop-tart

Now you need a FLA..

Something like one of these maybe?


VuBawlsClock

Fuck Steven Universe

pop-tart

Comin from the guy with dead bodies coming out of a cuisinart. You over complicate 3VERYTH1N66!1!!++ >={

pop-tart

But that's what I love about you.


A non genital bumping love.

Unless you're interested.

AnkhClock




OverClock

Pop-tart those are awesome avatars, what did you draw them in?

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt