News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

10 Second Collab

Farted by VuBawlsClock, May 13, 2012, 10:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VuBawlsClock

also, here is who I need a fla from

Evil Bean

Oh that was a short list
Fuck anonfrog

InkwellClock

I'd love to do more parts for you right now Vuvu, but I'm knee-deep in animation-related work. I really hope this thing comes together though because I think it's a great concept for a collab.

BilliardBall10

is this thing still on?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

In response to your steam message, since steam says you're offline so I can't message you, I might make something. How long do I have?
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

VuBawlsClock

You and everyone else has until Flounderman finishes his part.
Also, if someone can contact EvilBean and ask him to dump his fla, not frogbag it, I would be thankfull
(edit: Floundy said he would be done around tonight or tomorrow)
Fuck anonfrog

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1912080You and everyone else has until Flounderman finishes his part.
Also, if someone can contact EvilBean and ask him to dump his fla, not frogbag it, I would be thankfull
(edit: Floundy said he would be done around tonight or tomorrow)

I'll do something tomorrow then.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

VuBawlsClock

Also, start finishing up My Dick. Clock Day is getting closer and closer
Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

pop-tart

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1912084Also, start finishing up My Dick. Clock Day is getting closer and closer

I'm taking a week off work starting Tuesday.

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1912084Also, start finishing up My Dick. Clock Day is getting closer and closer

I've got one verse left. It'll be done soon.

LimewireClock

naw

TelephoneClock

Hey I'll make something, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

done. will make another tomorrow. hopefully it will be better/funnier
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/76b8a55ccc072771e813dc23e62d8106

Fax Clock

submissions are closed or... can i make something for this? :confused:

VuBawlsClock

I guess, only if you got flash8
Fuck anonfrog

VuBawlsClock

Floundermannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Fuck anonfrog

RobClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

It was already mostly done a long ass time ago but shit came up in my life and vuvu only has flash 8 when I have cs5.5. He says he's gonna try his best to get it in anyways. If nothing else works I think he can import the swf, but idk how it works cross generation.

VuBawlsClock

That was wonderfull, well worth the weight.
Don't worry, Telephone has cs5.5 and he is just gonna compile it for me <3 {{{telebuddy}}}
Fuck anonfrog