News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

~**AMERICA**~

Farted by buttplug, July 04, 2012, 12:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clockradioclock

hahaha

this. fucking. thread.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

miracle fruit

Quote from: RibsClock;1912011Our motto would be "we HAVE a better country"

thats stupid. of course you would suggest that

aside from sounding like a child thought it up, your version doesnt directly insult immigrants and their countries as much as the original

miracle fruit

pop-tart

We will all watch this together repeatedly until we remember how much we love each other.

(killing all APs)

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

you guys killed the chill

PolyhedronClock

INCHES FEET YARD MILES

FUCK THE WORLD

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I only use the dolemite system of measurement, which is analogous to the length of Dolemite's dick, or roughly two feet.

Topcatyo

"Guys I take the fact that I'm an American/Canadian so seriously, like, you wouldn't believe."

miracle fruit

but u got baited for 2 and a half pages

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1912034

miracle fruit

flounderman is officially the angriest american in the thread

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1912037flounderman is officially the angriest american in the thread
1.5/10 You can do better than this and we both know that. Your sloth and lack of new ideas is killing the clock crew and while I still love you, I have to say I'm disappointed. Your mother and I paid a lot of internet funbux to send you to Trolltech University.

clockradioclock

Quote from: RibsClock;1912025[...] is mad as often as he's british
I fucking love this line. Gets everyone every time. :lmaonade:

Quote from: FloundermanClock;19120391.5/10 You can do better than this and we both know that. Your sloth and lack of new ideas is killing the clock crew and while I still love you, I have to say I'm disappointed. Your mother and I paid a lot of internet funbux to send you to Trolltech University.

10/10
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

Topcatyo

Alternate thread title: Trolls Getting Trolled by Trolls

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RibsClock;1912047sure I did

vvv Corpsegrinder, Clam, and my impressionable wayward son vvv

^^^ The Chill^^^

WHAT DID THE CHILL EVER DO TO YOU PEOPLE

VCRClock

there have been several points at which i considered posting in this thread to suggest that the trolling into which it had decayed had stopped being funny, but then i realized that what i actually wanted for this thread was for it not to have any more posts in it

WoW! it felt pretty good to get that off my chest.despite my hypocrisy i can now begin living onc agein
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

AnkhClock

Honestly the only country I actually dislike is Lichtenstein.

d u m p y

DigitalLemonClock

im in love w/ ur country we are married : )
BAN EVERYBODY

miracle fruit

Quote from: VCRClock;1912053there have been several points at which i considered posting in this thread to suggest that the trolling into which it had decayed had stopped being funny, but then i realized that what i actually wanted for this thread was for it not to have any more posts in it

WoW! it felt pretty good to get that off my chest.despite my hypocrisy i can now begin living onc agein

vcrclock swoops in and takes the crown from flounderman, in a most unpredictable move