News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Incumbents

Farted by AbsintheClock, September 04, 2012, 01:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

Here are your incumbents up for re-election. Feel free to discuss them here.

Admins:
Absinthe
Topcatyo
IronClock

Smods:
Poly
Pops
Thor
Patriot
English
Asshat
Dwarfinator

AnkhClock

Wait wasn't weenie roast an admin?

AbsintheClock

Don't worry, we're already working on a plan to sucker him back in.

patriotclock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1920993Don't worry, we're already working on a plan to sucker him back in.

yep Jon go for re-election do it

patriotclock

Quote from: IronClock;1921192ok i'll run

yayyy

AbsintheClock

Fuck yes. Seriously though, it's good to have at least one admin that understands what the programmers are talking about.

AbsintheClock

Topcatyo: Shows up, puts his opinion in when he's asked, makes good points in the grid, and is helpful to anyone who asks. A solid collab participant, and an excellent leader.  Showed up for the clock day vote. All around nice guy

Sarez: Sarez has programmed and fixed a lot of the stuff we use on the site. He's fixed a lot of bugs. He's got solid opinions on the grid, and he gets shit done without much bitching. Arguably the most important admin we have right now. A good median between the programmers and the staff. Showed up for the clock day votes.

Poly: Shows up for votes, shows up in just about any official collab he can get his hands on. Very straightforward in his opinion. Showed up for the clock day movie vote. All around good example of what it means to be a clock.

Pops: Shows up for votes, makes solid points, has handled the learning curve of being a mod pretty damn well overall. There is nobody on staff who participates in the community flash-wise like he does. He's a hell of an example to the rest of the community. Showed up for the clock day vote.  Is probably the most likely to have a threesome with asian twins.

Thor: Mostly shows up for votes. Gives his opinion most of the time. Well respected, solid participant. Unfunky ginger.

PatriotClock: Arguably our most active Smod, and the most ready smod to accept the responsibility of administrator. He puts his opinions in just about every grid thread. He votes on just about everything. He showed up for the clock day movie vote, and counted the vote with me. He introduced CheesesteakClock to the CC, and mentored him to the clock he is today. All around well respected. Solid collab participant and leader. In other words if you don't vote yes for this guy you're a fucking dummy.

English: Shows up for most of the votes. Solid collab participant,  always on blast. Voted on Clock Day movies. Makes himself very accessible.

Asshat: Solid collab participant, mostly shows up for votes, puts his opinion in and participates.

Dwarfinator: Most senior member of the staff. Shows up for most of his votes. Has been a fixture of the staff off and on for a very long time.

As for myself: I show up for most of the votes, I try to make myself as available as possible, I secured the frogbag before our time ran out. I voted on clock day movies, tallied the votes(along with many other votes), participated in collabs, gave my advice where it was asked for, and I've been serving this community since 2005. I work closely with the treasury to make sure the prizes are distributed. I'm not perfect, but I do alright.

Overall, I honestly hope that this team sticks together. Most of the time everyone shows up for the votes. People are always talking in the grid. Staff drama is kept to a minimum, and when it does happen it's squashed in hours. Even if I am not a part of it, I think it would be prudent of the community to try to keep this staff mostly intact. We've got a solid core of leadership, and I think what we have now meshes very well. We've still got some rough edges, but this staff inherited a lot of problems. I'm really proud of how they've handled it overall and hope you guys decide to re-elect them. That being said, please vote however you see fit.

PolyhedronClock

Just gonna come here and post my thoughts on half of the current staff. I'll hit up the rest of them tommorrowish.

Topcatyo: A very well adjusted level head. Expresses concerns, and gets along great with everyone. A cool cat who despite being busy with school, still commits to the community 100%.

Sarez: One of our greatest programmers. A bit rash in expressing his opinion, but carries merit in what he does. Very active in the community, and isn't afraid to GET SHIT DONE when it comes to the website.

Poly: some poophead

Poptart: Probably literally the most active clock when it comes to making flash. Sometimes gets carried away with little things, but makes up for it by being BOSS. Participates in the Grid actively, expressing concerns to making great suggestions.

Thor: Contributes in the grid discussions, great person to bounce idea's off of, and is generally one of the most creative persons in the crew, able to spontaneously come up with funny idea's for flash.

pop-tart

I love working with each and every one of these guys.