News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Official CC: Clockhouse Theater

Farted by AbsintheClock, September 10, 2012, 03:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Slow down, smalls. You got a month to do this. Develop a story and spend more than one day putting it together. If you need help, PM me and I'll work with you.

PezClock

I Could use a good idea, but I'll try to do the slender one.

VuBawlsClock

Well I have my idea together, but it ended up being it's own flash, I'll be sure to make something for this
Fuck anonfrog

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Yeah that's right internet I'm a big important clock now. Someone tried to rip me off.

WrenchClock

Hooooly hell, the deadline is my birthday! Also I'm in.

AbsintheClock

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1922441Well I have my idea together, but it ended up being it's own flash, I'll be sure to make something for this

Well we could use more feature length stuff. I'd like to at least get 3 movies that are about 2 minutes in this collab, some previews, and some of that in between movie theater stuff. Do me a favor, when you get it done show it to me. I think that it'll fit. We got a fuck ton of MB's to work with.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

AbsintheClock

Keep working on it. Use your time.

PhantomCatClock

Oh, I guess I'll join in. It's just going to be a preview, though, since that's what I was going to make for Halloween anyway. If it's not good enough I guess I can still just submit it alone seeing as that was my plan already

AbsintheClock

I think you'll be fine. By the way if you or anyone else in here needs narrating I'd be more than happy to give a crack at whatever it is you're doing. Plus it might make sense to have one single voice narrating all the previews at once. You don't have to do it that way it's just something I'm tossing out for everybody.

AnimeClock

This is the perfect opportunity for me to finally make this movie

VuBawlsClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1923808I think you'll be fine. By the way if you or anyone else in here needs narrating I'd be more than happy to give a crack at whatever it is you're doing. Plus it might make sense to have one single voice narrating all the previews at once. You don't have to do it that way it's just something I'm tossing out for everybody.

oh hell yes
Fuck anonfrog

AbsintheClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1921645For Clockoween we will be releasing an official Clock Crew Collaboration called Clockhouse Theater. The idea is simple. Make a really short horror movie/horror movie preview in 30 seconds to 2 minutes. These shorts will be shot back to back. Participation is completely open. This means if you've missed out on pass the flashes, this is your big chance to be a part of an official Clock Crew collaboration. Also if possible it'd be nice to have a preloader, and a menu.
Any questions, you can contact either Patriot or myself.
i would like to take part, and i will, but should my part follow a specific story? or something? or should i do something on my own?
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1921647My idea is Werewolf in Clocktopia, its about BB10 and uses the voice clip where he says THE MOOOOOON. Is that enough information?

cool, but first: what do i turn into? and second, make sure to use my famous ''i have a sword'' and ''a grapefruit!!!'' lines, you can ask radiotube, and blob respectively for the lines, it will be hillarious.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1922434I was going to do screwdriver and bb10 but screwdriver would be the killer but I did that for the 1 frame collab so I have no ideas. Can you let me think of one?

Okay I got an idea.

Screwdriver is out in the woods, and slenderclock comes and kills screwdriver. That's all I got.

question: who IS slender clock?

i have a better idea. do screwdriver clock killing (insertname here) clock, and suddenly, you find screwdriverclock, red-handed. he chases you, until he corners you at the deep woods. then i save you, and kill him. but while you cheer, i reveal to you, that im the clockless rider(or, the headless rider), and that instead of a clock, i have a gaping hole, full of blood and gears,/or instead of a head a skull, consealed with a bb10-face mask.

and seeing this, you flee, screaming alot, and running fast, while i laugh.
pez: ''ahh! a zombie!'' ''aaaa'' -runs-
bb10: ''hehe, i wasnt a zombie, i was a ghost!, lol''

dunno.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AbsintheClock

BB10 do something on your own. It can be either a preview for a low budget type of movie, or the full length type of thing. It can be about anything. The only requirements are you fit the screen size, and you fit the theme of low budget style movies. We will fit it in.

WrenchClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1924634question: who IS slender clock?

i have a better idea. do screwdriver clock killing (insertname here) clock, and suddenly, you find screwdriverclock, red-handed. he chases you, until he corners you at the deep woods. then i save you, and kill him. but while you cheer, i reveal to you, that im the clockless rider(or, the headless rider), and that instead of a clock, i have a gaping hole, full of blood and gears,/or instead of a head a skull, consealed with a bb10-face mask.

and seeing this, you flee, screaming alot, and running fast, while i laugh.
pez: ''ahh! a zombie!'' ''aaaa'' -runs-
bb10: ''hehe, i wasnt a zombie, i was a ghost!, lol''

dunno.

Never change.

AbsintheClock

VuBawlsClock

I will officially start tomorrow. I woudlve started today but I just got a new amp for my guitar and my fingers hurt now, that's how much I love it
Fuck anonfrog