News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Clock Art Thread.

Farted by PezClock, November 18, 2012, 09:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimeClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1930101

It's for that anime/dumpster/boosh flash battle. (it's a work in progress okay)

yesssss

pop-tart

Quote from: RibsClock;1930212why

-Because I like your movies
-Because letting something so immaterial disuade from doing what you enjoy will ruin your quality of life if you do it
-Because you're being a butt

PezClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1930254-Because you're being a butt

But not just any butt, a :slurpeebutt:

clockradioclock

Quote from: RibsClock;1930278Can you blame me for not finding it fun? Shit like this sucks the fun out of making flash for me.

No, we can't and don't blame you. but just look at all these other motivational posters pop, and kombucha, and I made. we hoped at least to level the playing field: instead of an ultimatum (meme only, or else), a compromise.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1930278Can you blame me for not finding it fun? Shit like this sucks the fun out of making flash for me.

This looks amazing so far and if you do it I will buy you NewGrounds Supporterâ„¢ status for one year.

pop-tart

Quote from: RibsClock;1930310My passion for art is unchanged, just less enthused about a model that won't stop shitting on my canvas.

Agreed. No more Patriot Clock movies for you.

I expect the pickle movie done by Friday.

clockradioclock

do a part for buttflash weekend collab (hush, it's a secret until this thursday-friday). that'll shit all over the staff's canvas!

historical fact: buttflash weekend collab was created by ct.net members in an attempt to troll .cc staff because the forum leaders were, at the time, upset at how many butt movies were being made, making these films punishable offences. be brave. make buttflash.

clockradioclock

btw sorry your thread got slightly derailed, pez :(

here's a weird drawing thing

pop-tart

Quote from: clockradioclock;1930346btw sorry your thread got slightly derailed, pez :(

Wise post.

I got rid of the ugliness. Let's draw!

clockradioclock

patriotclock

Quote from: clockradioclock;1930281instead of an ultimatum (meme only, or else), a compromise.

pop-tart

pop-tart

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1930351Jeff, we're drawing now.

pop-tart

pop-tart

Quote from: PatriotClock;1930353

Sigh.

I want to ask you to cut the shit... but it's a pretty good drawing.

Draw me eating the Ribs. It's topical and racist...

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

patriotclock

pop-tart

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1930357That's racist?

If he drew me eating Ribsclock.

patriotclock

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1930357That's racist?

yea, hes not fried chicken and watermelon clock.

since when is ribs a racist black guy food?