News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Sanctioned Flounderman Art Dump

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, November 30, 2012, 07:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Schmellements Clawk

I really do envy your pixel art skills.  As I've stated in your other thread, these are fantastic.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: ElementsClock;1944436I really do envy your pixel art skills.  As I've stated in your other thread, these are fantastic.

Thank you! Here's a drawing.

This is the first thing I've ever made with a tablet. I finally dug out this wacom that was gathering dust and gave it a shot. It takes some getting used to but I like it so far, just need to practice.

PhantomCatClock

You were using a mouse this whole time? Pro.

Schmellements Clawk

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1944449Thank you! Here's a drawing.

This is the first thing I've ever made with a tablet. I finally dug out this wacom that was gathering dust and gave it a shot. It takes some getting used to but I like it so far, just need to practice.
I am quite humbled, thank you very much; you are welcome as well!  As PhantomCatClock said, I can't believe you were just using a mouse before this, it really takes a lot of persistence and talent to really be as good as are.  Once again, I thank you.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Loki Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1937601

You wear that barnacle like a birthday hat.

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1943740

The best idea.

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1943740I call this thing "The Chapel"

Gorgeous.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

zl

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1932689

I like all the feet in this one :O

buttplug

oh god they just keep getting better

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

pop-tart

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AstronautClock

I love the poptart and absinthe of the last bunch

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

WrenchClock

PezClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK