News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I think I kill threads. It's like whenever I post in things I can't be responded to unless I can be

Farted by Lump Clock, January 03, 2013, 06:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lump Clock

held accountable for what I said. Whenever I say something I am usually ignored or it is /thread.

That's it, I'm a thread ender. I get it. FUCK YOU

PhantomCatClock

I felt like this for the last few months, I eventually realized it was just part of being in a forum with a small amount of active users and a large amount of threads but it hasn't stopped me from backing into the shadows a bit

e: oh god OH GOD somebody reply

Lump Clock

The correct response was to not reply. Because that would complete the joke.

E: But I like your style. ;)

PhantomCatClock

I was thinking about not replying but I really did feel like this for a long time and I didn't want it to Lisa-tear you apart

Lump Clock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1935755I was thinking about not replying but I really did feel like this for a long time and I didn't want it to Lisa-tear you apart

I posted this in the Spam forum because I remembered how I felt sometimes as a game ender... it used to bug me. It was a mockery of my own pain. I was expecting people to get the joke and not post. But I was also expecting someone to post because I was... tending the flock? Maybe weeding you out makes you feel less manipulated.

Or more? IDK. This was an elaborate joke that I built in a split second within my own mind. Don't worry about me, I'm my own biggest laugh.

TL;DR: The CC is my stomping ground, but I'm not trying to crush anyone. Comprende?

PhantomCatClock

Lump Clock

PhantomCatClock

Lump Clock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1935762Aww, I thought you'd get the joke then not postÃ,®

Touche. I like you. I am glad knowing you are part of our hodge-podge gang. This little joke is deeper than both of us.

Chalk Clock

i\m the guy that posts something slightly related to the thread and witch is thus ignored. I also try to be funny on the internet.

Lump Clock

Quote from: Chalk Clock;1935766i\m the guy that posts something slightly related to the thread and witch is thus ignored. I also try to be funny on the internet.

I miss talking to you you big beautiful bastard.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Lump Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1935774it's okay I like your posts lumpclock.

I think there is an eternal love here, my friend. I understand.

Chalk Clock

Quote from: Lump Clock;1935772I miss talking to you you big beautiful bastard.

we miss talkin to you too. it has been forever. how you been?

Lump Clock

Quote from: Chalk Clock;1935776we miss talkin to you too. it has been forever. how you been?

Life has been weird, it keeps takin tolls. Yet somehow I stay ready for um. I guess for my brother.  We have our own place now. Best I can say for us, I guess. If I remember right, I told you both the story of my shitty home life.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Lump Clock

Quote from: MightyBooshClock;1935788Ironically, you ARE cancer clock.

But see, that's the beauty of it.

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

d u m p y