News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Pass The Flash: Clockday 2013 Official Collab

Farted by patriotclock, April 11, 2013, 07:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

ME!

seriously you guys ignored me for too long.
you didnt even gave me part 7 or 11 in the first place.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

CheeseSteakClock

I ll be using flash 8 .

patriotclock

I had my bitch message FU so maybe he'll get back to us and take it

F U Clock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1945488I had my bitch message FU so maybe he'll get back to us and take it

Yo bitch came by actin' all tough. I slapped his ass 'n his mouf'.

Yeah I'll take that shit. Sounds fun.

Oh, CS4.

patriotclock

Quote from: F U Clock;1945523Yo bitch came by actin' all tough. I slapped his ass 'n his mouf'.

Yeah I'll take that shit. Sounds fun.

Oh, CS4.

great success

Topcatyo

Also I know I already have credits but I'm willing to be the backup if someone drops out of the collab

AbsintheClock

Updated the shit. We're all filled up and ready to go. Like yo momma.

patriotclock

yea if anyone missed out you can still grab a reserve spot, if leading these in the past has taught me anything its that reserve spots usually see action soooo sign up

also pop, now that its filled up I dont see any reason to delay starting, are you cool with starting your 5 day timer

PezClock

I would like a reserve spot please.

User was chilled for this post - Do you read anything?

pop-tart

Quote from: PatriotClock;1945566yea if anyone missed out you can still grab a reserve spot, if leading these in the past has taught me anything its that reserve spots usually see action soooo sign up

also pop, now that its filled up I dont see any reason to delay starting, are you cool with starting your 5 day timer

Yeah let's roll!

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

BilliardBall10

im glad im in the reserves, still:
what will be the collab's topic(theme), will we animate what happens after our previous collaborator's part, (like in pass the spam), or will it be about...anything we want?!

also, what will be the deadline on this?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Topcatyo

forgot to say this, but flash version is CS4.
is that why we're chill pilling people? why'd we chill pez?

pop-tart

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/07406e77bac884bf1c4761c8a7082eb5

Script

BB10: 27 million views? Wow.

Pop: Now thatââ,¬â,,¢s the kinda shit right there that sells Fisher Price toys!

Rube: Absolutely, sir.

BB10: Genius. Mmm hmm.

Pop: I need you boys to go find the motherfucker who made that video and acquire the rights so we can market this shit.

Rube: But sir, these things can be difficult to traceââ,¬Â¦

Pop: Hereââ,¬â,,¢s a thought... start with the pooftah who uploaded the shit.

BB10: Uhhh.. Homogang_815?

Rube: But sir, the internet doesnââ,¬â,,¢t always work that way. You see, sometimesââ,¬â€

Pop: Gentlemen, I have a 10AM with the ââ,¬Å"My Little Peggeyââ,¬Â people. This conversation.. is over.

AmberArachnidClock

VuBawlsClock

Why hasnt anyone make a my little peggey yet?
Fuck anonfrog

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1946153http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/07406e77bac884bf1c4761c8a7082eb5

Script

BB10: 27 million views? Wow.

Pop: Now thatââ,¬â,,¢s the kinda shit right there that sells Fisher Price toys!

Rube: Absolutely, sir.

BB10: Genius. Mmm hmm.

Pop: I need you boys to go find the motherfucker who made that video and acquire the rights so we can market this shit.

Rube: But sir, these things can be difficult to traceââ,¬Â¦

Pop: Hereââ,¬â,,¢s a thought... start with the pooftah who uploaded the shit.

BB10: Uhhh.. Homogang_815?

Rube: But sir, the internet doesnââ,¬â,,¢t always work that way. You see, sometimesââ,¬â€

Pop: Gentlemen, I have a 10AM with the ââ,¬Å"My Little Peggeyââ,¬Â people. This conversation.. is over.

that was beautiful, i liked the script being posted though since i could understand live every other line so its much appreciated.

pop-tart

Quote from: PatriotClock;1946176that was beautiful, i liked the script being posted though since i could understand live every other line so its much appreciated.

I will add subtitles. And maybe raise the volume on the speaker phone parts. Just wanted to get it posted so Durian could start.

I didn't want to do a Battle For The Portal/Clocktopia Pt IV: Now With More Time Travel! Hopefully, I've pointed us in more of a slapstick direction.

Maybe we should mock our past collabs in the title? Like "PTF5: Timeless_Quest" or something?

ps -> thnx to Radiotube and BB10 for the impromptu voice acting!

patriotclock

posting to make sure durian knows hes up also posting to thank pop for updating the op exactly as i do it, its beautiful and i didnt even have to do anything.

pop-tart

Yeah I talked to Durian on blast the first night. He's on it.