News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Pez's Voice Acting Thread

Farted by PezClock, April 24, 2013, 07:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PezClock

I recently got a mic a while ago and i've been testing it out so now I think it's time I voice act.

Here's a voice sample:
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313831393731/pezvoicesample-wav

Post in this thread if you want me to voice act, and send me a pm with the script.

WrenchClock

MI NOMBRE ES PEZ DISPENSER CLOCK

also you're probably better off using soundcloud to host your samples broseph, tunescoop feels sketchy

edit: also if you wanna pitch some voice acting, give us some range! people wanna know what voices you can do.

BilliardBall10

i voice act!
and my range is good.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PezClock

Here. I tried to do a little kid voice, and I uploaded it on newgrounds just for the heck of it. Here's the link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/532725

PezClock

Well I can't voice act anymore since my little sister broke my mic.

pop-tart

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: pop-tart;1947120That stinks.

:this:

I think my nose is bleeding.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

PezClock

Well. I put it back together like lego and I fixed it.

WrenchClock

WrenchClock

You better apologize to your tiny sibling for blaming her now, Pez

PezClock

Actually, it was. I got to keep these cords tangled, or I can't voice act. I forgave her a while ago.

BilliardBall10

buy a new mic, and tell to your sister that ''it's not right to break other people's things''.
hmmph!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PezClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1947435buy a new mic, and tell to your sister that ''it's not right to break other people's things''.
hmmph!

I said I put it back together. Also she's 3 so it's not like she would understand what i'm saying.

patriotclock

Pezs sister is out to get the clock crew. She must be stopped by any means necessary

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

PezClock

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1947441Send in the Flounder

WrenchClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1947439Pezs sister is out to get the clock crew. She must be stopped by any means necessary

Unknown to Pez, she was Wade Fulp the whole time

PezClock

Quote from: WrenchClock;1947502Unknown to Pez, she was Wade Fulp the whole time

O_O I did not know that.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1947438I said I put it back together. Also she's 3 so it's not like she would understand what i'm saying.
tell her when she's older, that it's not good to break other people's stuff, and then hug her.
Quote from: PatriotClock;1947439Pezs sister is out to get the clock crew. She must be stopped by any means necessary
HMMM IS SHE OUR NEW Ki1O?
also, i always heard that dwarfy's sister hated the CC. COINCIDENCE? yes.