News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Day 2013: Elder Appreciation

Farted by Lump Clock, June 26, 2013, 05:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Lump Clock;1953963Do it!
i second this notion.
Quote from: BoltClock;1953986:furry2:

Also congrats on smod. I have missed a lot haven't I.
yeah, a few things.
Quote from: Lump Clock;1953987Thanks you! :D I suppose you have missed quite a bit friend, seeing as this is my second time around as smod.
well, lump, you truly are a good mod-material.
now, the only thing missing is some new-good lump-clock flash movies ;)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Lump Clock

Alright everyone, if it's not too much of a bother I'd like an update on how things are going! Flashes are due by the end of the Month (or really just before the 15th) so that they are ready to be Submitted by CLOCK DAY!!!

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1954146well, lump, you truly are a good mod-material.
now, the only thing missing is some new-good lump-clock flash movies ;)

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it. ;) Also, I am gonna work on some flash, I promise.

BoltClock

Well, shit. I've been on Flash CS6 since getting my new rig. That might make compiling a bit of a pain; any deets on file versions and such?
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

Lump Clock

Quote from: BoltClock;1955830Well, shit. I've been on Flash CS6 since getting my new rig. That might make compiling a bit of a pain; any deets on file versions and such?

This isn't a "collab" in the way we all put our work together, so if you do anything for this (which you should ;) ) you'll be submitting it on your own. Seeing as they are separate flash for each entry, any file size accepted by newgrounds is appropriate!! :D

BoltClock

Quote from: Lump Clock;1955855This isn't a "collab" in the way we all put our work together, so if you do anything for this (which you should ;) ) you'll be submitting it on your own. Seeing as they are separate flash for each entry, any file size accepted by newgrounds is appropriate!! :D

Huh. Weren't you and Pops talking about compiling it, or has that been dropped now?

RIP old siggy

Lump Clock

Quote from: BoltClock;1955923Huh. Weren't you and Pops talking about compiling it, or has that been dropped now?

Oh man, you're totally right, it's just finals week so my mind is a bit elsewhere right now. Yeah that is still going down I guess, but seeing as you use a new new version of Flash I don't know if it's going to be a problem or not.

If we could get the Pops man himself in here to speak up on it.

Also, it would be great if we could hear some updates from participating folks.

BoltClock

Quote from: Lump Clock;1955927Oh man, you're totally right, it's just finals week so my mind is a bit elsewhere right now. Yeah that is still going down I guess, but seeing as you use a new new version of Flash I don't know if it's going to be a problem or not.

If we could get the Pops man himself in here to speak up on it.

Also, it would be great if we could hear some updates from participating folks.

You better crush those finals!

RIP old siggy

Lump Clock

Quote from: BoltClock;1955947You better crush those finals!

Thanks man, I'll do my best. :)

PezClock

So I think I was the only one who finished my part, someone prove me wrong

if you need proof
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/a57f75dcde413d6167c7d10e05f9e90f