News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Halloween Candy Appreciation Thread

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, October 09, 2013, 06:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Halloween candy is the best candy. Does anyone else prefer the pumpkin/christmas tree/egg versions of candy bars to the original form? I'm told this has something to do with the balance of chocolate to filling and the consistency of said filling.

fuck mini toothpaste if you put that in a kid's basket you are an TERRIBLE person and deserve the eggs and toilet paper your house will inevitably be covered in.

what the hell are these things and where do they come from. I have never seen one come out of a bag, they just used to show up in my candy haul.

Thankfully we don't have to deal with loser candy anymore. We can just buy enough good candy on clearance the morning after halloween for the rest of the year. No more of this garbage when you finish off the the premium shit.

also these things should be skulls and stain your tongue red that'd be so perfect. Don't get me wrong I love how red velvet has snuck it's way into candy and everywhere else but there are some serious opportunities being missed here.

VCRClock

I regard Pulverized Butterfinger In Milk Chocolate as a separate product from Real Butterfinger. Both are good. PBIMC doesn't require you to commit to filling the concave areas of your teeth with Butterfinger.

#1 reason Holiday Reese's are better than Regular Reese's is that Regular Reese's are inevitably mashed or become damaged/messy during the unwrapping process.

I'll admit to having given out the Tootsie Roll bulk candy pack on more than one occasion. Tootsie Rolls and Dots are deffo cop-out candy, but Flavor Rolls are pretty legit. The Wonka bulk pack is OK, but it's no fun when all you're left with is Laffy Taffy, which might just be worse than Tootsie Rolls. If memory serves, Hershey's and Mars bulk packs don't have a weak player on the team (okay nobody really thinks Krackel is a legitimate candy bar but it's tolerable).

The money bar? 100 Grand, obviously. But I'm actually not sure what pack that comes in.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

AnkhClock

PayDays own

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1961497what the hell are these things and where do they come from. I have never seen one come out of a bag, they just used to show up in my candy haul.

Whatever these are own too

AnkhClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1961501

For whatever reason, I've never gotten pintglasses filled with beer in my Halloween bucket.

PolyhedronClock

fuck the haters, this shit is worth it's weight in gold.

miracle fruit

PhantomCatClock

You only like them because they're so geometrical, Poly.

Really, though, them's the shit. We have two bags of it and I'm not allowed to open them because I'll put myself into a diabetic coma.

AbsintheClock

AbbaZabaClock

I want little bottles of liquor if I go out trick or treating.
We\'ll be back shortly.

zl

zl