News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

i try my hand at an old project.

Farted by BilliardBall10, November 05, 2013, 07:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

so, here it is, im doing this.

PROGRESS.

THE END BEGINS.

--------

opinions are welcome

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AstronautClock

amazing yes bb10 making the final episode to the void series it will be perfect and very clocklike

AMPM

miracle fruit

Fax Clock

I could help, (not this days, i don't have my PC, but in a future), maybe drawing some backgrounds or voice-acting, even producing ambient-music for backgrounds.

Good luck.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Fax Clock;1963094I could help, (not this days, i don't have my PC, but in a future), maybe drawing some backgrounds or voice-acting, even producing ambient-music for backgrounds.

Good luck.

yes, every help is welcome.

PM me, if you want to know more/if you want to send me some music/backgrounds.

also, welcome back!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Clocktopus

TropicanaClock

My apologies BB10 , im terribly busy though I promise ill come through if you still need it.

pop-tart

Quote from: Clocktopus;1963205why is everything on one layer?

:bill:

AstronautClock

hes that good

RobClock

true FBF animation is the only way to go here

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Tropzilla;1963231My apologies BB10 , im terribly busy though I promise ill come through if you still need it.
i still need it. i will wait, but send me the voice samples, if you manage to find some free time, ok?
Quote from: pop-tart;1963234:bill:
i cant help it!

pops: do you want to send me a few voice samples as the evil, towering enemy of the CC?
for more, PM me.