News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CC Pokemon X&Y Tournament

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, November 25, 2013, 07:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AstronautClock

Quote from: IronClock;1965712Fight me all of u

what day do you want to get schooled by me? I'm up for it

screwdriver_clock

Sorry guys I've been delaying like this; Up until New Years I was kept kinda busy with volunteer work and housesitting, and I spent New Years in the ER since I had kidney stones. I'm finally feeling not dead but I understand that I've held up the tourney long enough as it is. If it is necessary I can be DQ'd, or try to battle you sometime this week; I work on weekends this week so that would be a no go :(

AstronautClock

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1965870Sorry guys I've been delaying like this; Up until New Years I was kept kinda busy with volunteer work and housesitting, and I spent New Years in the ER since I had kidney stones. I'm finally feeling not dead but I understand that I've held up the tourney long enough as it is. If it is necessary I can be DQ'd, or try to battle you sometime this week; I work on weekends this week so that would be a no go :(

all I read was yoiu are volunteering to get beat up by my pokes in the weekends

Lump Clock

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1965870Sorry guys I've been delaying like this; Up until New Years I was kept kinda busy with volunteer work and housesitting, and I spent New Years in the ER since I had kidney stones. I'm finally feeling not dead but I understand that I've held up the tourney long enough as it is. If it is necessary I can be DQ'd, or try to battle you sometime this week; I work on weekends this week so that would be a no go :(

NO, JUST FIGHT TEQUILA DO IT

OcarinaClock

aw sheeit am i still good to go or am i outed i have been tied up lately.
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: OcarinaClock;1965910aw sheeit am i still good to go or am i outed i have been tied up lately.

just try to get your battle finished soon

OcarinaClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1965912just try to get your battle finished soon

i'm ready to turn it up wheneva where dis busta at?
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

His profile says he was logged on today so try PMing him

KeyClock

I PM'd Ocarina and we can battle tomorrow when I get home from work @ 6PM my time

or sometime tonight before it gets too late but it's probably already pretty late for everybody else, this timezone is a pain in the butt sometimes.

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1965915His profile says he was logged on today so try PMing him

This usually means that I was online between 9 and 10 or something at my time, which is 1 or 2 in the morning by the forum's default clock. Unless we have someone who lives in Hawaii or the Poly/Micronesian islands, I might the farthest west clock.

TequilaClock

Kick me out, shit got complicated and let's say I won't have anything but Steam this semester.

Everything fucking sucks.

AstronautClock

Quote from: TequilaClock;1966021Kick me out, shit got complicated and let's say I won't have anything but Steam this semester.

I hope your mom didnt take your 3ds away

Lump Clock

Quote from: TequilaClock;1966021Kick me out, shit got complicated and let's say I won't have anything but Steam this semester.

:(

KeyClock

Ocarina and I are currently working out our timezone problems

Quote from: TequilaClock;1966021Everything fucking sucks.
Things will get better Tequila, trust me I've been there

OcarinaClock

2:30 PM Eastern Time tomorrow.  It's going doooowwwwwnnnn.
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.

TequilaClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1966026I hope your mom didnt take your 3ds away

Kinda but not exactly, I have been too distracted these months and this semester is fucking critical to raise my GPA or the thousands of dollars we have spent for university will go to the trash if I don 't graduate by December.

I am sorry I have failed you all!

Welp.

AstronautClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: AstronautClock;1966130school goes first

Agreed. Get some booklearnin done TC. We all understand pokeymanz are a secondary concern.

KeyClock

Ocarina where you at it is our agreed battle time and I am not battling

I got 7 hours of sleep after a serious night of alcoholing and I am ready

I am on a tight schedule and WILL NOT miss seeing Frozen in IMAX 3D just because you are late

AstronautClock

no nigga I'm watching agdq right now

smeargle is really good for setting up traps and shit I fought some online and at first I was like lol what is this but then they got me

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: IronClock;1966137i got my hands on a smeargle with happy hour, anyone want the move?

I'm leveling up a happy hour smeargle right now.  I just need it strong enough to survive one hit in the three star restaurant.