News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

You make me nostalgia.

Farted by Gravestone Clock, December 30, 2013, 03:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravestone Clock

I think ill lurk around for a while. got me with the agent 005 template.

<3 CC

[img]http://pwnus.l

AstronautClock

BilliardBall10

would you like some sugar with your nostalgia, sir?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Gravestone Clock

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

Gravestone Clock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: GravestoneClock;1965700yes please! :D

here you go. on the house!

say, will you do some flash movies an' stuffs?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

catclock

idk if i nostalgia whe ni see this place i guess i kinda do since this whole newgorunds internet land was a p. big part of my life a while back i wish i still had friends that made flash movies doing them was fun but its not fun making them alone

うんこ

BilliardBall10

Quote from: catclock;1966575idk if i nostalgia whe ni see this place i guess i kinda do since this whole newgorunds internet land was a p. big part of my life a while back i wish i still had friends that made flash movies doing them was fun but its not fun making them alone

we still make movies, you know!

also welcome back bro!

Slurpee

yeah bb10 is making the void 3

how's that coming along man

pop-tart

Another week until FF5. Cat, you should make stuff.

BoomStick Clock

oshit FF5, I don't know if my body is ready for that.

catclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1966617Another week until FF5. Cat, you should make stuff.

idk what FF even is do we make funny spam movies because i do way too much serious animation stuff for work and i ahte it

うんこ

Lump Clock

Flash Flood = FF. It's where you rape your soul making a flash a day for the sake of sillyness.

miracle fruit

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee;1966616yeah bb10 is making the void 3

how's that coming along man

good, but i won't lie to you. its currently halted at 20% , and i need some voices from pop-tart, and from...other clocks.
slurpee, do you voice act as well?

also, i would like some people to try and revive the ''void 3'' thread.
my void 3 will be mediocre, and corny, but i WANT to see a ''void 3'' done by all the clocks.

so, what you say, slurpee? shall we revive the thread, and create a collaborative ''void 3''?
mine will be unrelated to your project.

Quote from: catclock;1966625idk what FF even is do we make funny spam movies because i do way too much serious animation stuff for work and i ahte it
yes we do short, funny spammy movies.
you can do it, man!

MonsterMunch

BilliardBall10

Quote from: MonsterMunch;1967014My balls ache.

scratch them.