News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

the l0ck lezionaires, have gained a front-page.

Farted by BilliardBall10, January 04, 2014, 12:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

here it is:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/631352

i say we go at their forums, and we should show them the power of B!
lol jk

seems they've got a nice lil movie going on, good work.

WE SHALL MAKE AN EVEN BETTER MOVIE TO COMBAT THEM!

lets earn more FP's then them, gogogogogogo!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AnkhClock

to gain the front page, all you need to do is show someone fucking a my little pony. who cares?

PhantomCatClock

LL put MLP hentai on the frontpage? Why am I on these forums?

pop-tart

I liked the style of the movie. The artist (here he's Veriteclock) is a good guy.

Maybe if we actually MADE movies we could be on the FP.

Wait, we were.
I mean... again.

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1965769Maybe if we actually MADE movies we could be on the FP.

what kinda place do you think this is you sick fuck we dont make movies

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: DWARFINATORclock;1965779what kinda place do you think this is you sick fuck we dont make movies

Dwarf for smod

PolyhedronClock

AMPEEEM

miracle fruit

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1965765LL put MLP hentai on the frontpage? Why am I on these forums?
...and THATS why you shoudl stick with the CC, man!!!!!1 >: (
Quote from: pop-tart;1965769I liked the style of the movie. The artist (here he's Veriteclock) is a good guy.

Maybe if we actually MADE movies we could be on the FP.

Wait, we were.
I mean... again.
hmmm, verite is a good guy.
maybe, we should ask him to do more....clock flashes?! maybe..
Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1965801the what
the L0CK LEGI0NAIRES!11oneone, our ancient enemies, our horrible nemesis, our fearsome opposite, the key of glorton, and the gorified keyhole of aarden, the wretched, l0cks!

WE MUST DO MORE FP's than them.
we must win this flash-war.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1965816.
maybe, we should ask him to do more....clock flashes?! maybe..

He told me recently that he's planning on making a clock flash towards the end of flash flood.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1965801the what

It's one of those "crews" that only exists in a single thread of the NGBBS crews'n'clubs forum I know this sources: I have like 40 NGBBS posts

patriotclock

catclock

i didnt even know getting front page was a big deal anymore lol is newgrounds even anything other then dead at this point? i tried to submit a movie a bit ago and it took like 2 days for it to even get through judgement

うんこ

pop-tart

catclock

is there a time limit now or something what changed maybe they should stop having a dead site that would probably help hit 200 votes LOL

うんこ

pop-tart

when they buried the classic portal less ppl watched stuff still under judgement and there was less voting going on so they lowered the amount of votes it took to pass something..

BilliardBall10

yeah, deleting /hiding the ''classic portal'' was a dump move.
only few people voted for blam/protect flashes at one point, and in some occassions, it took many days to pass/blam a movie.

if they fixed it now, and the flash need alot less votes to pass/blam...

why not making more clock flash?
now the thing is in our favor.

pop-tart

Things pass easier but they can also be blammed easier.

So if you're going to submit spam (cough MFC cough) that the current population of pokebronies won't "get".. make sure you do it at a time when there's a few clocks online to help keep the blammers at bay.

BilliardBall10

darnit.

say, pops, will verite make some new flashes for the CC/post?

we must recruit l0cks, and NG people