News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Catclock's pastry and coffee superthread

Farted by catclock, January 23, 2014, 11:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catclock

where else do i talk about animes on here??? come on mods throw me a bone

うんこ

pop-tart

catclock

oh lol you can delete this i had threads show only for the last month

うんこ

pop-tart

Nah we'll keep it up and just change the topic.

How about breakfast cereals? My favorite is prolly Lucky Charms.

catclock

i dont eat breakfast cereals because theyre for children i usually just eat a small pastry with some coffee for breakfast more then nething... have you played broken age though? there was some funny breakfast cereals at the begining of that game ho boy!!

うんこ

poringclock

wow I guessed my password on my first try

FUCK U HALTMAN U FAtOTDSDAsda

pop-tart

Quote from: poringclock;1966560wow I guessed my password on my first try

FUCK U HALTMAN U FAtOTDSDAsda

lol

miracle fruit

miracle fruit

pop-tart

Quote from: catclock;1966559i dont eat breakfast cereals because theyre for children i usually just eat a small pastry with some coffee for breakfast more then nething... have you played broken age though? there was some funny breakfast cereals at the begining of that game ho boy!!

There are breakfast cereals for mature people. The kind that regulate your digestion and stuff. You can eat that. Tho with the coffee you probably don't need it.

Haven't played Broken Age, no. I may have to check it out.

catclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1966561lol

omg haltman was annoying as hell if ocarina clock didnt send me a message literally BEGGING for me to come back i would have just closed this site then and there but u kno i am a hero so i have to show up right

うんこ

catclock

okay now this thread is more my style so i like to have a small slice of cake idk about you guys but a little  tiramisu with some coffee in the morning is just the thing to get my day started on a good note

うんこ

poringclock

hey so whats the best anime to eat cereal to?

pop-tart

catclock

Quote from: poringclock;1966569hey so whats the best anime to eat cereal to?

none of them because CEREAL SUCKS!!!!

うんこ

pop-tart

Quote from: poringclock;1966569hey so whats the best anime to eat cereal to?

Shit, I dunno. I'm not much of an anime guy.

We gotta ask Flounder or Lospy...

poringclock

obviously u guys havent ate any good cereals while watching anime

catclock

Quote from: poringclock;1966574obviously u guys havent ate any good cereals while watching anime

sry i dont want to ruin my 可愛いアãÆ'‹ãÆ'¡ by associating it with SHITY FOOD MADE FOR TODLERS

うんこ