News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The not anime thread

Farted by poringclock, January 29, 2014, 08:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poringclock

lets talk about anything but anime. I had a coffee this morning and toast

catclock

i ate a cookie with coffee this morning and i got a free 7-11 coffee on my way home from school it was tasty

うんこ

poringclock

Quote from: catclock;1966920i ate a cookie with coffee this morning and i got a free 7-11 coffee on my way home from school it was tasty

did you watch any anime?

poringclock

catclock

ya i just watching witch craft works the 3dcg was really weird in it i laughed

うんこ

Marlin Clock

Let me give you my 10 page dissertation on the persecution of otaku and its links to the civil rights movement.

Quote from: catclock;1966923ya i just watching witch craft works the 3dcg was really weird in it i laughed

Witch Craft Works? Have some respect for yourself, man.

Kill la Kill remains fantastic by the way.

AstronautClock

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1966954Kill la Kill remains fantastic by the way.

le so epic random lulz animez

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Best part of the episode. I was so relieved when the recap part was a fakeout.

buttplug

Quote from: AstronautClock;1966972le so epic random lulz animez

It's not similar to that kind of humor at all though.

VCRClock

I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU (FOR DAD)

NOT UNTIL YOU DEFEAT MY 700 EVIL EXES WHO ARE PROBABLY STRONGER THAN YOU

OH SHIT

WOW THIS IS SOME GOOD FOOD I'M EATI-RYUKO DON'T FORGET THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

So this week's adventure time. I like robo-benson. Those dudes remind me of the Aku's film noir assassin robots.

Marlin Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1966982So this week's adventure time. I like robo-benson. Those dudes remind me of the Aku's film noir assassin robots.

Totally. I don't like that they had Finn back on the PB train, but I like any episode that emphasizes she is basically one step away from being a supervillain.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Half the PB/Finn interactions are terrible and embarrassing to watch. It's like the crap in Gravity falls with Wendy and Dipper.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

miracle fruit

how many goddamn anime megathreads do u need

ps. since i cant merge this thread thanks to what i assume is admin bots screwing around with the site i guess its getting gassed where it belongs. write your letters to the muslim bots u pitiful nerds