News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I just launched a kickstarter!!

Farted by zl, February 21, 2014, 09:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC Slater

Can I create a Zombie Lincoln character who has to struggle with colorblindness?

I would throw money your way if I actually had any. Congrats on passing your goal though!

zl

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1968383How does one make anything on a budget of only 3000 dollars, let alone just 1700? I live in a pretty rent-cheap area and even that wouldn't last me more than like four months.
Well, basically, you can't.  Hannah and I both work other jobs - the money from this kickstarter is larger going towards funding the book's printing - paying enough to allow us to spend a couple months talking with the printers, fulfilling orders, and making the art.

That said, there really are some good self-publishing options even with very small print runs like this.  I'm happy we'll be making any profit! That means making some money designing games and drawing art! I'm hoping that can be a bigger and bigger part of my life in the years to come.

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1968384Can I create a Zombie Lincoln character who has to struggle with colorblindness?

I would throw money your way if I actually had any. Congrats on passing your goal though!

You can make a whole culture of vision-impaired resurrected aristocracy!

zl

going to start making some thank-you pictures

Losperman

Now we just have to get Hannah to join the Clock Crew so we can claim a full victory and slap a logo on it.

:saywhat:
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Marlin Clock

Quote from: Losperman;1968391Now we just have to get Hannah to join the Clock Crew so we can claim a full victory and slap a logo on it.

Should I know who she is by the way?

Losperman

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1968392Should I know who she is by the way?

She's ZL's partner in the Kickstarter.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

AC Slater

Make a Clock Crew civilization as an example in the directions or something. Would love you forever.

RenegadeClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1968390going to start making some thank-you pictures

I lost my penis, again!

Quote from: Losperman;1968391Now we just have to get Hannah to join the Clock Crew so we can claim a full victory and slap a logo on it.

ClocklandiaQuest MCCCXXXVII

AstronautClock

that renegade pic with bb10 is super scary for some reason

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1968390going to start making some thank-you pictures

hahahaha! great drawing! thanks man! great thing once again.

tho, why im the woman? i am very manly and i have chest hair. the ladies cry for my beard/chest hair/muscles.
lol thanks again, ZL!

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1968395I lost my penis, again!
i found it.

it's in the fridge.

why did you put it in there?!

Quote from: AstronautClock;1968399that renegade pic with bb10 is super scary for some reason
it must be because we both lost our penises

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

zl

3 hours to go!

375%!

This will be the first time I'm paid to make art :D

Schmellements Clawk

Looks like you've made the goal and then some man, congratulations!

zl

Quote from: ElementsClock;1969722Looks like you've made the goal and then some man, congratulations!