News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Post Here For Your Clock Day Award

Farted by AbsintheClock, August 16, 2014, 03:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

Post here for your clock day award. We'll also be giving these out to people who participated in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine

Here's what the award this year looks like. If you come to complain that you don't like it, and don't post something better I'm giving out 2 week bans for being a cunt.

I also just uploaded the Hulk Hogan spam award and it looks like this. I think I got everyone on the project but let me know if I missed anyone.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

miracle fruit

miracle fruit

wait waht am i doing i can just give it to myself

AnkhClock

DurianClock

Reporting!

Hook me up with one of these guys too!

PolyhedronClock

do i have one already

edit: you're god damned right.

EvilBeanClock

LysdexiClock

[portal]455110?545534?577344?601130[/portal]

joliet_jane

Thanks for the award! :)  I'm missing a few but that's OK.

SilverClock

I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

AbsintheClock

Quote from: joliet_jane;1974308Thanks for the award! :)  I'm missing a few but that's OK.

Post what you're missing and I'll put it up for you.

Yomuchan

Verite

PhantomCatClock

Ooh, I got one before posting here, but it wouldn't break my heart to get a Shasta as well

CaramelAppleClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1974334Post what you're missing and I'll put it up for you.

I think I'm missing almost 30 but I guess it's a little late for that.

AbsintheClock

No it's not CaramelApple. List what is missing with the movie links to prove it and I'll hook it up. Anyone that is missing awards please let us know. Though you obviously didn't make anything this year.

Clocktopus

i didn't make one but i'm having a bad day

AbsintheClock

I updated the Hulk Hogan award too. Also slackers who did nothing can go get fucked.