News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What's the Clock Crew doing now? (Serious thread)

Farted by NintendrCkolc, June 20, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttplug

@BB10
I'm Buttplug (god I hate that name)

@VCR
Not a problem, pretty sure I forgot my password and locked myself out a few months ago. I hate being a sysadmin because of the stress level and being on call 24/7. Also it's just not what I want to do in my life so I need to try to change it while I'm still youngish. If for whatever reason I couldn't get a job with art, I'd at least want a job where I work more directly with people, and hopefully not sitting at a desk all day.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RECREATIONAL_ANAL on November 03, 2015, 09:08:13 AM
@BB10

@VCR
Not a problem, pretty sure I forgot my password and locked myself out a few months ago. I hate being a sysadmin because of the stress level and being on call 24/7. Also it's just not what I want to do in my life so I need to try to change it while I'm still youngish. If for whatever reason I couldn't get a job with art, I'd at least want a job where I work more directly with people, and hopefully not sitting at a desk all day.

hey, welcome back, buttplug! :)
you are a cool guy.

hmm, your name sounds a bit strange and offensive (like corpsegrinders used to be...), yet its a pretty unique name, and it is now identified with one of the old legends of CC, aka you.
(same thing happens with corpsegrinder, he is also one of the old CC legends.)

so yeah, dunno.

as for programming/sysadmin job, well, if you would feel happier with a new job, then you could search for something more artistic, or something that will make you happier to work with...

nice 2 have you back, buttplug-clock!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PintClock

Payroll, credit control, HR - you name it, I'm your man to hate :)

Pin Clock

if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

YoYoClock

well look what day it is.

I live in Brighton UK in a house of dudes and we're all in bands and think we're cooler than everyone else. I'm 25, I just got fired from my job at a college for learning disabled people for allegedly falling asleep while with a student, which is basically impossible (still salty bout it). Lonely male looking for a fun time and maybe more!

Good to see some old names, gave me the warm and fuzzies reading this thread. love to you all.

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

CabbageClock

Quote from: YoYoClock on August 15, 2016, 11:35:21 AM

I live in Brighton UK in a house of dudes and we're all in bands and think we're cooler than everyone else.

Bands, eh? What instrument do you play?

YoYoClock

Quote from: CabbageClock on August 15, 2016, 01:35:58 PM

Guitar, keys, sing. I also do drums but not currently. I take it you also play something?

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

CabbageClock

Quote from: YoYoClock on August 15, 2016, 01:38:51 PM
Guitar, keys, sing. I also do drums but not currently. I take it you also play something?

Guitar and vocs. Trying to get my new band up and running, but none of the drummers I know want to be in a band called Dogdirt. Can't see why.

NintendrCkolc

For the record, I have my own place now, A lovely girlfriend, and a decent job.

patriotclock

im in Cali right now on a short vacation drinking Pliny the Elder and I got engaged on Saturday and that was cool but I have to fly home tomorrow and go to work on Wednesday and that's stupid

SpongeClock SquarePants

Quote from: CabbageClock on August 15, 2016, 01:35:58 PM
Quote from: YoYoClock on August 15, 2016, 11:35:21 AM

I live in Brighton UK in a house of dudes and we're all in bands and think we're cooler than everyone else.

skin flute

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PatriotClock on August 15, 2016, 02:34:07 PM
im in Cali right now on a short vacation drinking Pliny the Elder and I got engaged on Saturday and that was cool but I have to fly home tomorrow and go to work on Wednesday and that's stupid

first of all, congrats on getting engaged! :)

also: what the heck, they created a beverage named ''pliny the elder''? and what is it? (beer, wine, ale?) pliny the elder was a good naturalist/philosopher, and its silly to see a beverage named after him, imho.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

SirClock

Quote from: RECREATIONAL_ANAL on November 03, 2015, 09:08:13 AM
@BB10
Is it because being self-referential with the name "Buttplug" makes you feel wet and grimy? Should have thought that through more.

Sirclock just makes me feel like a douchebag.

Douchebagclock probably felt like a douchebag sometimes too.

Hello? It's musky smelling in here.

BilliardBall10

hello, sir-clock, how do you do, my fine gentleclock

Wind-up Clock

I work for the government now. I spend all of my time crunching numbers about explosions.

I was surprised to see the theme had changed. Again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PhantomCatClock

Wind-upClock is a cog in the machine, these days.

LysdexiClock

I work in IT for a nonprofit.  Due for a new job, ready to make enough money to get a girlfriend and live my life for a change!
[portal]455110?545534?577344?601130[/portal]

UnrealClock

Ten years later at an age of 24 I'm now just a employee at a local pizza place that I drunkenly married myself into. I think I still have aspirations to go into some sort of comedy or game design. I'm not sure what I can do until I just take the leap and stop being a pussy. Also weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed kind of makes me a lazy dingus.
q

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt