News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CLOCK DAY 2019: THE OFFICAL VIDEOGAME

Farted by k9, June 24, 2019, 07:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Release when?

Now
0 (0%)
Clock Day
5 (83.3%)
a butt
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Redbook Clock

Quote from: DOGFOLLOWEDNUMBER on June 25, 2019, 05:32:45 AM
Right, a bit more details. The hub is just this sorta black room. It has RedBook Clock in the corner, who you can give your communist manifestos to, which there is 3 of in each of the 5 stages. You can find Absinthe Clock and NES Clock playing Magic in the corner, and theyr'll be something else in there, idk. You can leave the Home room to go to the level select. This shows you the 5 levels, which go in order:

1. clockcrew.net
2. reddit.com
3. discordapp.com
4. 4chan.org
5. newgrounds.com

The story is super basic, the Lock Leigon have blammed the shit out of B, putting it deep in Newgrounds "Prison Of The Blammed". They've also kidnapped a whole load of Clock Crew people, leaving them in various websites. You (Strawberry Clock) have to go on a short little adventure across the internet to save B from the prison, and save your Clock freinds. Thats it.

Gameplay is basically just WarioLand 4, you run and jump, and get to the end of the level, but once you save the Clock for that stage, a 30 second timer starts ticking down, and you have to run back to the end of the stage as quickly as possible. Platforms will appear and disappear depending on whether the timer is ticking down or not, and this will mean that certain Communist Manifestos will only become obtainable after the timer is activated.

Thats about it, if anyone wants to help in anyway, or ask any questions, feel free.
I have a feeling that this will be like Clock Island

k9

Quote from: GreyClock on June 25, 2019, 02:20:58 PM

Holy shit lmao thats actually well drawn. Anyway, I don't think you lads like the dumb reddit level, but eh fuck it its too late now, I thought it was kinda funny. If you have any ideas for different websites I could do as stages that would be funny, tell me them, I feel like 4chan and Discord is really low hanging fruit.

PhantomCatClock

what does 4chan have to do with us at all

RobClock

When I started posting here the very idea of being a 4chan regular was derisively toned. But in a holier-than-thou sort of way.

Now I frequent half a dozen boards but it still feels isolated from this community, kind of echoing the spirit of the once pronounced creative identity of the CC.

k9

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 25, 2019, 07:09:59 PM
what does 4chan have to do with us at all

Nothing, it's a dumb flash game about the internet don't think about it too hard.

PhantomCatClock

these posts are going into the tastiest of details but i'm not supposed to think on it too hard SLURPEE HELP I'M GETTING MIXED SIGNALS

k9

Sorry, I'm just saying that sure it doesn't really have anything to do with CC, but its a dumb HTML5 game about the internet, its doesn't have to make total sense. I put in the reddit.com stage because I thought it would be funny, and I could get a stage gimmick out of it. I'm not gonna do 4chan because thats easy, but might do some other dumb bullshit website. Whatever I think is kinda funny and would work as a stage, I'll do.

PhantomCatClock

long post i didn't read SLURPEE HELP IT'S GETTING WORSE

k9

VCRClock

it's simple

nobody said 4chan had anything to do with us
nobody said reddit was cool or whatever
they're just video game stages because it's a video game that needs stages

when i saw greyclock's post i had a feeling i'd end up feeling the need to spell it out, even though it's anything but subtle, but i do believe he's shitting on dfn's use of the term "soyboy" because it's a derogatory term for limp-wristed liberals used chiefly by alt-right dumbshits. it is an implied invitation for dfn to affirm that he is not an alt-right dumbshit or an alt-right dumbshit sympathizer

ok i'm going back to writing explanations for "the big bang theory" jokes
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

k9

lmao idk who tf slurpee is

also, thanks VCR!

GreyClock

Are you dyslexics? He's calling for Suplee (the fat guy from My Name Is Earl) our OT Sub-commander Prime. Welcome to Scientoylgoy.

Don't know why I wrote that all Yiddishishish, but fuck you.

k9

Maybe he can teach us some weight loss tricks.

GreyClock

Don't make fat jokes. Some of our most prominent sex offenders are obese, like NintentoClock probably.

GreyClock

I can't remember where I stole the phrasing of that joke from.

GreyClock

k9

Does anyone wanna be the generic "talk to me to save game" character?

GreyClock

My character is as generic as they come.

k9

If you could send me a picture of them that'd be handy. Also, think of some funny dialouge relating to saving if you want, and I'll have him say it!