News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I redrew some Classic Sonic Art in the SA Style

Farted by JambaClock, October 29, 2019, 10:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JambaClock

didn't have anything else to do with my life so here

PhantomCatClock

k9

I really loved how bendy and curvy the art from SA was, it looked fucking class, and I'm kinda sad that instead of super cool stylised art, now we just get boring 3D renders. It makes me wanna play SADX again, but my PC copy doesn't work anymore, unfortunately.

JambaClock

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ty8O7N1

Guys I made some more Sonic art along the way

they're suitable for memes and news outlet banners

NintendrCkolc

PhantomCatClock

Clocktopus

"MattPrower"

Oh god, you used the furry sidekicks last name.

pop-tart

Wasn't there going to be consequences the next time you said 'Sonic?'

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

it's close to the old sonic adventure art style but not quite there so it looks off. terrible sonic fanart you just sort of accept but here it's an uncanny valley of quality. you're 85% there. I dunno where that other 15% comes from I dont know how to draw. trying fasting for a week and then eat nothing but chili dogs for another week. if that doesnt work try painting your arms blue and wearing mickey mouse gloves while you draw.

Clocktopus

PhantomCatClock

that's not a legal poll, though. Much like someone getting off after openly firing into a street full of protesters because he wasn't read his miranda rights, i demand jamba be released from this ban until a REAL and PROPER POLL with A BUTT OPTION be run.

BinaryClock

BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

PhantomCatClock

that's two twin towers attacks jokes in one month i rate this a perfect eleven out of nine