News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Making WAVs Collab

Farted by pop-tart, December 30, 2019, 05:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brazilclock

PhantomCatClock

Oh god dammit. I was waiting for the SIGN-UPS ARE OVER, GET STARTED post. This evening or tomorrow, when I have the place to myself, sorry

pop-tart

I'm not posting 20 times to remind you to make something just so you can send me MP3s about me posting 20 times to remind you to make something.  :bill:

pop-tart

OK, I will randomly assign audio clips and PM you on the forum with links to your files (assuming PMs are working with the raining road signs?)

For those few who blew off the deadline, you have brought shame to your families.

pop-tart

Check your PMs, clock dudes.

RobClock

I really like the one I got, this is gonna be fun

k9

the one i got is SEXY SEXY big SEXY stuff

RobClock

This was a really fun exercise. Kind of reminded me of Shuffle the Flash, where the animation was easy to just knock out and the writing/recording stressed me out lol

i am aware this is basically an admission of being uncreative dont @ me

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

done. I had no damn clue what to do with that audio. until I did.

pop-tart

Glorious work submitted so far from Flounder, Rob, and Doggo.

Five day reminder!

k9

I think I put a cool twist on the audio, and the animation is probably the most active and clean one I've done yet.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

tomorrow is the due date people, that means it's officially time to start animating your parts!

Redbook Clock

im done with my animated part. Pop tart, check your dm's.

k9

made a medal for the collab!

pop-tart

Great job, Doggo. It's been added to the award system.

Thor

flash is due tomorrow, you know what that means; time to open flash for the first time and start the project
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PolyhedronClock

flash is due today, you know what that means; time to open flash for the first time and start the project

Slurpee

Slurpee

the audio I got was everything I could have dreamed of and I hope I did it justice

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.