News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Rob's Flash Flood 2020 Dumping Thread

Farted by RobClock, February 01, 2020, 07:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

Rob I just noticed the shockingly high ratio of ThorClock colabs on your NG account in the past few years. Like half your movies are thorclock joints

what i'm saying is good work, keep it up lad
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

pop-tart

Rob has officially boarded the serialization train!

Welcome to the art of dragging one idea out for weeks!

RobClock

RobClock

PhonographClock

RobClock

Quote from: PhonographClock on February 14, 2020, 06:07:49 PM
Look ma i'm in a robclock movie!!!!!!!
:fifen: :fifen: :fifen: :fifen:

having overcome the hurdle of having to draw you, you're a welcome addition to the recurring cast <3

RobClock

Schmellements Clawk

That portal animation is smooth as fuck.

RobClock

Quote from: Schmellements Clawk on February 15, 2020, 06:14:02 PM
That portal animation is smooth as fuck.

the graphic used is the original Newgrounds portal from 1999, for the obscure meaningless reference junkies in the audience. I had a bit of fun with the sound design in this one; DarkThor's voice is Mike in Hall pitched down twice in audacity, used some sfx from Quake for the portal, and the music track is called 'March of the Orcs', made by a fella I knew in highschool and to my knowledge never released anywhere.

Schmellements Clawk

Quote from: RobClock on February 15, 2020, 06:21:36 PM
the graphic used is the original Newgrounds portal from 1999, for the obscure meaningless reference junkies in the audience. I had a bit of fun with the sound design in this one; DarkThor's voice is Mike in Hall pitched down twice in audacity, used some sfx from Quake for the portal, and the music track is called 'March of the Orcs', made by a fella I knew in highschool and to my knowledge never released anywhere.
I'm pretty impressed, that's a really creative way to incorporate all of that in your animation.  It's interesting as all hell hearing how you put it all together, you did such an excellent job.

RobClock

I'm glad the effort shows, I've been whole-assing these cartoons while still trying to knock them out as quickly as I can.

It's disheartening, but I'm pretty sure we're being brigaded against. Mounting Concerns passed judgement at 3.47 and it's down to 3.34 now :wiebel:

Schmellements Clawk

Quote from: RobClock on February 15, 2020, 06:42:35 PM
I'm glad the effort shows, I've been whole-assing these cartoons while still trying to knock them out as quickly as I can.

It's disheartening, but I'm pretty sure we're being brigaded against. Mounting Concerns passed judgement at 3.47 and it's down to 3.34 now :wiebel:
It certainly isn't easy, but thank you so much for all your effort, Rob.  The people brigading against the flashes are irrelevant.  They can vote 0 all they want, and as much it sucks, I hope you know how much all of us appreciate your animations and support you.  Keep trucking, soldier.  Let's show them hell.

Thor

Quote from: RobClock on February 15, 2020, 06:42:35 PM

I noticed it too, my flashes went noticeably down in score after I got daily first. I think somebody got sick of us sweeping every daily
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

RobClock

Schmellements Clawk

If anybody needs to be picked up at eleven pee em, OvenMittClock is your man.

RobClock

Day 17: Taxi Rider - https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/748319

I can't believe Restitution won daily 3rd! Between it and Eleventh Hour Aid, I assumed the latter would be better received. This is the highest accolade I've ever achieved independently, outside of Clock Day :D

pop-tart

I need to step up before you pass me by in trophies

RobClock

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

I'll have you know I've made exactly 29 cartoons in my entire life