News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

i have returned!

Farted by LimeClock, February 12, 2020, 09:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimeClock

Howdy yall,

LimeClock here, I had no idea the forum was back up and running!  Reading through posts I wrote  almost 15 years ago is crazy to contemplate. 

Mild intro for those who don't know, I live near Chicago.  I speak German and love political debates to some extent. I also sometimes troll a bit...

Not sure what else to say, how are you all doing?

PhantomCatClock

pop-tart

Yeah, tell Dumpster he said hi. Cuz he lives near Chi-town.

:hmph:

Schmellements Clawk

NGL, it is pretty cray this forum is still up.  Glad to see you back, but what made you visit again?

PhantomCatClock

Clocktopus

Quote from: LimeClock on February 02, 2011, 07:48:19 PM
Currently down with the flu.   (but I got prescribed some nice codine sizzzurp.)

Are you feeling any better?

LimeClock

Woah I remember that, I do feel better. I was dealing with the flu and pulling my back skiing, it was a painful few days fooor sure.

Wish I had my awards back, like clockday 06, the pooping collab participating one, etc (Hard to remember all the way back to the mid 00s)

I found my way back because I got invited to the new discord then found the old one, then discovered the forums were back up again.

~Limey

pop-tart

Do you still have access to your NG account?

We're doing this thing called the Flash Flood. We've dumped over 70 movies into the Portal in the last two weeks. You should make stuff. 

Also, hi.

PhantomCatClock

I don't see a poop collab one so hopefully this is close enough

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: pop-tart on February 13, 2020, 08:44:16 PM
Do you still have access to your NG account?

We're doing this thing called the Flash Flood. We've dumped over 70 movies into the Portal in the last two weeks. You should make stuff. 

Also, hi.
I never stopped and counted wow. that's amazing.

also hi limeclock

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 13, 2020, 11:21:37 PM
I don't see a poop collab one so hopefully this is close enough

clock crew memory lane sponsored by pepperidge farm:

this was a 2005 "collab" (organized by leekclock i'm pretty sure) called "the runs," where the joke was to start a clock crew tradition that clocks were born by being pooped out by other clocks. participants each submitted their own movie, each originally titled with just a repeating number (like 444 for the 4th in line), in which they shit out the next participant in the collab
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 14, 2020, 11:35:35 PM
I meant in the medals

LET ME REMINISCE FOOL

(the medal was probably purged prior to .cc moving to .net)
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

RobClock

I have a folder on my desktop with a bunch of the old medals I got off archive.org but the process of figuring out who gets what, especially since the copyright purge, would be a nightmare

VCRClock

I really think we decided to get rid of a bunch of the old medals because they were for dumb shit nobody cared much about

RobClock

Quote from: VCRClock on February 15, 2020, 11:42:11 AM
I really think we decided to get rid of a bunch of the old medals because they were for dumb shit nobody cared much about

well yeah, a ton of them were for writing contests and other bullshit like that, but there were ones for events and collab participation that are gone now and I kind of miss them but, again, could never fathom anyone, including myself, undertaking the effort to redistribute them.

Schmellements Clawk

I said it before, I'll say it again.  Purge the medal system completely, it was a dumb idea in the first place.  Nobody is special if we all have Willkie buttons.

RobClock

Quote from: Schmellements Clawk on February 15, 2020, 01:15:01 PM
I said it before, I'll say it again.  Purge the medal system completely, it was a dumb idea in the first place.  Nobody is special if we all have Willkie buttons.

how dare you

pop-tart

Yes, why recognize those who have sweat blood for the greater good of the CC legacy.

PolyhedronClock

um excuse me when i was in highschool i doodled strawberryclock on the bathroom stall

harmony award pls