News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

i have returned!

Farted by LimeClock, February 12, 2020, 09:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schmellements Clawk

Quote from: pop-tart on February 15, 2020, 02:25:26 PM
Yes, why recognize those who have sweat blood for the greater good of the CC legacy.
I contributed a few games and movies back in the day, not ever have I once asked for an award.  The people add to a legacy, not an award system.

After all, we're just another brick in the wall.

Edit: The FUCK you call this shit?

PhantomCatClock

get me a list of the medals that can still be looked up—collabs that haven't been removed, writing contests that are still tucked away deeply in the forums—and images if possible, or just a Web Archive™ page where I can see someones medals that has a bunch, because i have no life

re: could never fathom anyone, including myself, undertaking the effort to redistribute them.

LimeClock

Quote from: pop-tart on February 13, 2020, 08:44:16 PM
Do you still have access to your NG account?

We're doing this thing called the Flash Flood. We've dumped over 70 movies into the Portal in the last two weeks. You should make stuff. 

Also, hi.

Hmm I should check that, let's see...yes I do, but I don't have flash anymore lol

LimeClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 15, 2020, 04:57:20 PM
get me a list of the medals that can still be looked up—collabs that haven't been removed, writing contests that are still tucked away deeply in the forums—and images if possible, or just a Web Archive™ page where I can see someones medals that has a bunch, because i have no life

re: could never fathom anyone, including myself, undertaking the effort to redistribute them.

The only two I really recall are the pooping thing and the clockday 06 one, I know I had like a dozen others for writing contests and stuff, hell I still have all the submissions in my hotmail but I have no idea what it was called haha.  I thiiink it was halloween themed. :D

Slurpee

Quote from: VCRClock on February 14, 2020, 01:02:46 AM
clock crew memory lane sponsored by pepperidge farm:

this was a 2005 "collab" (organized by leekclock i'm pretty sure) called "the runs," where the joke was to start a clock crew tradition that clocks were born by being pooped out by other clocks. participants each submitted their own movie, each originally titled with just a repeating number (like 444 for the 4th in line), in which they shit out the next participant in the collab
leekclock and also soupclock organized it

the plan was for the last one to poop the first one, making an infinite loop, but that didn't work out because like a third of the participants flaked

also pooping a baby started years earlier with clock tales ep 1
for some reason around that time we were super big on referencing pre-2003 clock stuff. for the day of reckoning, which happened like not even a month after, the idea was for all the flashes to model their climax after how da bitch stole xmas 2

JambaClock