News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Good day to you all from PannacottaClock

Farted by PannacottaClock, March 14, 2020, 11:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PannacottaClock

Hello

I'm currently kinda on lockdown because our university is a little hesitant to gather people together because of the big corn virus and all, so I have some free time. I've also been watching a ton of ClockCrew stuff due to suddenly remembering it existed and subsequent nostalgia. I think it had existed for like ten years at that point, but still... I watched a tooon of these flash films as (and i know this might sound like child abuse but i was loved) a younger baby, they were funny then and they're naturally funnier now. I doubt I'll ever actually meet anyone who enjoyed/enjoys this stupid shit as much as I do, especially in such a small country, but I felt like my life would be a little less complete if I didn't at least join.

I never interacted with the community even though I liked the idea of creating my own movies, maybe it slipped my mind or I thought I couldn't get the little clock things to move anyway. Now I made this, though. Maybe I'll make more later. Even if it sucks, I think it feels weirdly good to actually be part of the Clock Crew in some way after many years.

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/750014
hard seltzer counter 2023: 4

RobClock

I really enjoyed that flash, a wonderful introduction! Welcome aboard

pop-tart

That was very enjoyable.

Welcome to the CC.

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

hi i just skimmed what you read and voted 5 on your thing but the name phantomcat is already taken

PannacottaClock

GreyClock

GreyClock

San Marino? Liechtenstein? Andorra? Vatican City?

PannacottaClock

Quote from: GreyClock on March 14, 2020, 04:00:46 PM
San Marino? Liechtenstein? Andorra? Vatican City?

Okay, not that small, just Finland. We do have a weirdly large online presence though so I wouldn't be surprised if there were another Finnish clock after all

Redbook Clock

You did a very good job, Pannacotta.
Welcome to the crew.  :fifen: