News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL TECH SUPPORT THREAD post here for tech support

Farted by PhantomCatClock, November 02, 2021, 12:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

i replaced the accelerometer in my iphone with the tilt sensor from my dad's old pinball table and now rotation doesn't work at all :( please help

Thor

i gave my computer a bath and now it won't turn on what do i do is it sulking?
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

VCRClock

right to repair? more like right to disassemble and forget how to put back together
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

i finally got the right to repair both my imac and my john deere tractor, but the damned machines tell me they are personally not giving their consent to a repair :(

PannacottaClock

i fear my pacemaker may be haunted

it goes haywire when i look at a specific person?
hard seltzer counter 2023: 4

Thor

Quote from: PannacottaClock on November 03, 2021, 04:30:12 AM
i fear my pacemaker may be haunted

it goes haywire when i look at a specific person?
That's normal behavior, it's either fear or love. Probably both.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

in my ongoing war against the machines I have decided to blow up my computer and only animate via lite brite stop motion. will update when computer is destroyed.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

UPDATE: turns out pop rocks aren't explosive even if you heat them up in the microwave it just makes your computer sticky. on the plus side it's is now filled with ants but I can't command the ants in control panel and they aren't showing up in task manager. I think one of them bit me.

PhantomCatClock

I legit had an ant in a macbook, back when those were plastic. I could see it crawling under the screen—which was on, by the way

i just ignored the problem and nothing bad ever came of it

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 15, 2022, 04:10:14 PM
I legit had an ant in a macbook, back when those were plastic. I could see it crawling under the screen—which was on, by the way

i just ignored the problem and nothing bad ever came of it
computer bug

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on November 02, 2021, 10:28:26 PM
i finally got the right to repair both my imac and my john deere tractor, but the damned machines tell me they are personally not giving their consent to a repair :(

i understood this joke congrats on your right to repair

for replacement parts simply mail in two of the defective part you are trying to replace and 1/2 the value of your device in cash (since being able to use it is about half its value, is it not?)

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 15, 2022, 04:10:14 PM

you didn't use the ant cursor? what did you think cmd+click was for

miracle fruit

i cant login to the discord it gives me this weird error

PannacottaClock

Is it possible to change the address of a mailing list but do it so that I don't have to update everyone on what the new address is? Like can I redirect everything they send to the old address to the new one as well?

I'm using mailman mailing list service
hard seltzer counter 2023: 4

PhantomCatClock

do it without telling anyone

it's easier to get forgiveness than permission

PhantomCatClock

i really need to click something that is to the right of my cursor but my mouse is already on the edge of the desk mat

VCRClock

that's tough man. I ran out of mousepad space once and it wouldn't let me click the button to order another mousepad for more space. I had to drive to Staples