News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Underwater Collab

Farted by PolyhedronClock, February 20, 2022, 07:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolyhedronClock

THE UNDERWATER COLLAB*
(under the cc?) (under das sea?) (under the waves?)(unterseekolab?)

Here's the deal gang. This is going to be a hybrid style between PTF and Making Waves. You'll be animating your part with NO audio. Then, you'll be dubbing the animation from the person before you. We'll do a loop around with the final part / first part with the first animating adding audio to the final person's part. This creates an interesting dynamic where the person animating their part gets to set up their animation by dubbing the audio on the part before them.

The theme for the collab will be UNDERWATER. Atlanatis? Deep Sea Eldritch Abominations? ATLANTIS???

Specs
30fps
1920x1080
i feel like im missing something else here it'll come to me later im SURE

Rules:
No hate.
If your animation isn't done by the deadline, at least have SOMETHING so the next person can start their part. you must have the dubbing for the person before you done.
Have your part finished in mp4 format with the proper dimension/framerate.
Use clock characters that make sense underwater, and/or use characters from people participating in the collab.
Keep the story going forward, plot twists are cool but don't undo somebody else's part completely.
Make your clock characters expressive and reactive, give the dubber for your part some good timing to figure out some jokes.

Signups:

1) Polyhedron Clock
2) PopTart Clock
3) Vuvuzella Clock
4) D.Va Clock
5) Pannacotta Clock
6) FlounderMAN Clock
7) Salsa Clock
8) Monster Clock
9) Thor Clock

(sample order)
- to help visualize collab flow
Animation 1- poly
Audio 1 - pop
Animation 2 - pop
Audio 2 - flounder
Animation 3 flounder
Audio 3 - vuvu
Animation 4 - vuvu
Audio 4 - pannacotta
Animation 5 - pannacotta
Audio 5 -poly
etc

notes:

we'll figure out the proper order once we finalize signups

someone should hit up radiotube and see if he'd be interested, the man loves his oceans.

be creative with the underwater theme, really try to throw yourself into the theme

we'll figure out how many days people have to do their part, going to aim for around 5-7days depending on how many sign ups - stay tuned

* - final collab name pending

D.VaClock

put me in this collab my friend
D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I am legally obligated to join this collab

Thor

You know I retired from that life. I... I can't go back.

...you son of a bitch, I'm in.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Slurpee

this sounds awesome but I'm on the shelf with some minor surgeries now and for the immediate future and have severely limited screen time, soz :wiebel:

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: Slurpee on February 28, 2022, 03:40:02 PM
this sounds awesome but I'm on the shelf with some minor surgeries now and for the immediate future and have severely limited screen time, soz :wiebel:
okay fine but i'm putting you on MORAL SUPPORT duty

Slurpee

if that's code for something I'm in

PolyhedronClock

signup deadlines on the 20th

PhantomCatClock

but i was going to take a nap until the 21st

PolyhedronClock

starting on the first part, will post screenshots when i got something substantial