News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Me

Farted by Hamsa Clock, August 20, 2006, 05:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamsa Clock

Quote from: CorpsegrinderClockLector was not the Red Dragon. Hannibal was played by Anthony Hopkins and The Red Dragon was played by Liam Neeson.
Oh. I always get the two mixed up.

Hamsa Clock

Quote from: IvysaurClockThe symbol's at least somewhat original, and it'd be very easy to animate. :)
Hmmmm...True...

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: RedDragonIm not ignoring it. Im just saying its just that even though a ball clock is not really liked it just seems fine to me. Constructive critisim other than ball clocks are frowned apon would be nice though.
Balls? Where?
the man, the legend

Hamsa Clock

Will this do?

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: RedDragonWill this do?
...no.

Try doing it using more than a line, a rectangle, and a clock.

Dragonmaw

Quote from: FluxCapacitorThere have been at least 50 people who wanted to be "______DragonClock". I only know 2 who stuck with it, and 2 is quite enough. In time you'll realize that your name is shit and you need a new one.
I'm one of them.  :D

And I really, really suggest changing your name to something better. (Not Flux, the thread starter)

Hamsa Clock

Hmmmm...What about Zweihandler?

BinaryClock

Dragonmaw will be the only reddish colored dinosaur ball dragon around these parts.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

Dragonmaw

Quote from: BinaryClockDragonmaw will be the only reddish colored dinosaur ball dragon around these parts.
QFE

FileCabinetClock

last chance for taking bets on how long it'll be before golden locks this thread.
the man, the legend

Hamsa Clock

Trek Clock

Noy bad, but try make the symbol less 'stiff' try use the brush tool sorta like this:

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: RedDragonHow about Now?
No, stop. Get a goddamn name change right now.

KronosClock

Quote from: FluxCapacitorNo, stop. Get a goddamn name change right now.
ahahahaha

Hamsa Clock

*Sigh* Enough. Im tired with this. Im NOT getting my name changed. Im KEEPING my picture how it is now. I may take Trek's advice though. Seriously. Im done with this thread. Any of the Mods please close this. If you dont like how my picture looks: Though. Im done.

BinaryClock

Quote from: RedDragon*Sigh* Enough. Im tired with this. Im NOT getting my name changed. Im KEEPING my picture how it is now. I may take Trek's advice though. Seriously. Im done with this thread. Any of the Mods please close this. If you dont like how my picture looks: Though. Im done.
You won't last long.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

WiiClock

Quote from: RedDragon*Sigh* Enough. Im tired with this. Im NOT getting my name changed. Im KEEPING my picture how it is now. I may take Trek's advice though. Seriously. Im done with this thread. Any of the Mods please close this. If you dont like how my picture looks: Though. Im done.
Now I see why people don't like new users.
HELLO EVERYONE.

SilverCherryClock

Just leave now and save yourself the shame.