News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Morgan Quest 64

Farted by Munglai, October 03, 2006, 06:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who does Morgan teleport to the ship?

eonard Nimoy
8 (100%)
ophia Petrillo
0 (0%)
ab Calloway
0 (0%)
rlando Bloom
0 (0%)
ack Nicholson
0 (0%)
ichael Jackson (80s version)
0 (0%)
ric Idle
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: November 03, 2006, 11:21:08 AM

Folder

:army:
FUCK CLOCKS

Munglai

Quote from: AlazarArgh wait no hold on

Yeah see here's Morgan and Morgan.exe (on the right) high fiving eachother.

And here's Morgan.exe on his own after Morgan's original virtual realito projection thing was booted off.

After that the real Morgan controled Morgan.exe in the normal way you use a computer like. That's why he could put new disks in and stuff.

Alazar

Ahem...
Quote from: Robot StephanieYou use your +4 axe to hack into the system and make a digital duplicate of yourself.
Quote from: Robot Stephanie... no, wait, Robot Stephanie never posted thisYou use your +4 axe to hack into the system and make a program which serves as a conduit through which you can access cyberspace.
Morgan.exe is the master of his own destiny! He is no mere puppet! Please just acknowledge this fact!

Please! Do it for the children! :(
I have been healed!  _praiz_

Munglai

Quote from: AlazarAhem...

Morgan.exe is the master of his own destiny! He is no mere puppet! Please just acknowledge this fact!

Please! Do it for the children! :(

Ok well he can do what he likes but right now you're controlling him because he's liable to run off and do something not useful otherwise.

Alazar

Quote from: Robot StephanieOk well he can do what he likes but right now you're controlling him because he's liable to run off and do something not useful otherwise.
HOORAY!   :D

Wait, why would he run off and do something not useful? I guess Morgan Freeman isn't the kind of person who would respect the original person he was cloned from, then.

"Clone! Fetch me my slippers!"
"If I was the original and you were the clone, would YOU fetch MY slippers?"
"Well, no..."
"Well then, neither will I!"

Oh well. He just wants to be free to choose his own fate, that's all! It's what every person wants...well, most people, anyway.

Munglai

Quote from: AlazarHOORAY!   :D

Wait, why would he run off and do something not useful? I guess Morgan Freeman isn't the kind of person who would respect the original person he was cloned from, then.

"Clone! Fetch me my slippers!"
"If I was the original and you were the clone, would YOU fetch MY slippers?"
"Well, no..."
"Well then, neither will I!"

Oh well. He just wants to be free to choose his own fate, that's all! It's what every person wants...well, most people, anyway.

Well he's either a digital duplicate that acts as Morgan's link to the digital world or a unique Morgan based AI creature who can do what he likes, in which case he isn't exactly like Morgan and also probably will want to go off and experience all the things that Morgan has done because he's jealous.

Marlin Clock

Go back to the old robot in the second room you go into, see if it has the key to the shuttle.

Alazar

Quote from: Robot StephanieWell he's either a digital duplicate that acts as Morgan's link to the digital world or a unique Morgan based AI creature who can do what he likes, in which case he isn't exactly like Morgan and also probably will want to go off and experience all the things that Morgan has done because he's jealous.
Well, if he's really a duplicate of Morgan in the AI creature sense, wouldn't that mean he would have all of Morgan's memories and behavioral characteristics? There's not really anything else you can copy; since digital beings have no real body, an AI duplicate of someone would simply be an AI creature who behaves like the person. So Morgan.exe has already experienced (or remembers the experiences of) what Morgan Freeman did. As he experiences more things which the real Morgan Freeman does not(for example, turning into a cleaning droid), he will slowly develop a personality of his own, which is much like Morgan Freeman's but not exactly identical.

So I see no reason why he would be jealous, or why he would want to go off. Yes, he can still do what he likes, but he will do what Morgan Freeman  likes, because, technically, he is Morgan Freeman.

Oh yeah, and have Morgan Freeman put on the space suit.

Folder

Professor Plum in the Conservatory with the Revolver
:army:
FUCK CLOCKS

Marlin Clock

Quote from: FolderClockProfessor Plum in the Conservatory with the Revolver
No.
Just no.

Sonne

Dont worry, the A-Team will come and rescue you, assuming i haven't killed them all by now  :cool:

Marlin Clock

Quote from: SonneDont worry, the A-Team will come and rescue you, assuming i haven't killed them all by now  :cool:
Even more no.

LampClock

Quote from: SonneDont worry, the A-Team will come and rescue you, assuming i haven't killed them all by now  :cool:
The A-Team is un-killable.
Quote from: SixShooterClockI saw black people at my school do it.
http://fuckingjump.ytmnd.com/

TequilaClock

Your sig is really fucking enormous.

Oh, and give your shoes an extra dazzling shine with the cleaning robot.

percussivepenguin

clean the spacesuits and then take them, also clean you (so you look extra shiney), and clean everything you own.
Quote from: wavy gravyThe phone is ringing
and I cannot linger
so look out butt
here comes my finger

camoclock is a great man

Put on the space suit and show your small cleaning droid to Freddy and Bjork.
poop

Munglai

Quote from: AlazarWell, if he's really a duplicate of Morgan in the AI creature sense, wouldn't that mean he would have all of Morgan's memories and behavioral characteristics? There's not really anything else you can copy; since digital beings have no real body, an AI duplicate of someone would simply be an AI creature who behaves like the person. So Morgan.exe has already experienced (or remembers the experiences of) what Morgan Freeman did. As he experiences more things which the real Morgan Freeman does not(for example, turning into a cleaning droid), he will slowly develop a personality of his own, which is much like Morgan Freeman's but not exactly identical.

So I see no reason why he would be jealous, or why he would want to go off. Yes, he can still do what he likes, but he will do what Morgan Freeman  likes, because, technically, he is Morgan Freeman.

Oh yeah, and have Morgan Freeman put on the space suit.

Morgan.exe doesn't have Morgan's memories, computers don't work like that in space ok.

You (in robot form) quickly clean the room and yourself (in non-robot form).

The room is very clean now. Look at all the lazy sparkle things if you don't believe me.

You can't clean the suits because they are not against the floor or a wall. They're too flappy for you to climb on and stuff.

You revert to classic Morgan Freeman and put on one of the space suits.

You keep the helmet in your inventory (wherever that is) for now because you don't need to wear it yet.
There are three space suits left.
While you're putting on the suit, Robo-Morgan sees an oppurtunity to escape and runs (as best he can with hoovers for legs) off into the docking bay.

camoclock is a great man

poop

Alazar

Go see what the Crude Robot is doing. Put on the helmet just in case he's angry at Morgan for blinding him; that way he won't recognize you. If he's angry at you, pretend you're not Morgan.
Quote from: Robot StephanieMorgan.exe doesn't have Morgan's memories, computers don't work like that in space ok.
Oh, I see. Computers don't work like that in space. That makes perfect sense. Wait, no, it doesn't. But I guess that doesn't really matter as long as he has free will.
But even without Morgan's memories, Morgan.exe  still at least has Morgan's basic personality and behaviors, right?