News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

new production logo!

Farted by peyoteclock, March 28, 2008, 04:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peyoteclock

and a detailed view of the monkey:

comments, critiques?

Quill

buttplug

Quote from: Quill;1265913what dose that say?
Sloth.

It looks pretty cool, like a golden moneky or something.

PecanClock

The shading on the monkey is too detailed when next to the text.

[/nitpick]

peyoteclock

Quote from: PecanClock;1265921The shading on the monkey is too detailed when next to the text.

[/nitpick]

ah yeah i never noticed but it does seem kinda glaring, i'll try and ruggify the text a little bit see how that goes.

Loki Clock

Make a solid color version and a shaded-everything version. The highlights aren't very consistent. You might want to draw an offscreen light source so you make sure to stick to it.

SpinningCubeClock

Yeah, I don't really like the shading, too scratchy. Doesn't suit the clean outlines. Also, why is it a monkey when it says sloth?
hello

PaperClipClock

the linework would work if there was an actual light source, otherwise it's finesville

BreadfruitClock

I really don't like it when zoomed in, but the logo looks very good. I CAN ONLY APPERCIATE ART FROM A DISTANCE.

Solenoidclock

The monkey thing has been done to death. It seems that every half baked attempt at originality nowadays includes a monkey. More often than not, the monkey is evil.

The text is fantastic, so rework the logo off of that. Put an image of a sloth below it, preferably upside down. Bonus points if you can get it to embody the deadly sin without immediately resorting to cheap tricks like fangs or glowing eyes.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.