News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

the snakeclock challenge

Farted by BobbyClock, February 16, 2008, 05:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

ArcticSwirlClock

Quote from: Pope Clock;1240599:(
I don't think I saw u on that list iceblock incessantly put up in the thread.
There doesn't seem to be a reason to be sad :(
 
Quote from: Sir Bakley;1240600i'll double the ban time if they do
Hell YES!


Pin Clock

I live in EST, and He's got about 3 Hours 50 minutes for me (and UCT)
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

MonocleClock

Quote from: Sporks McGee;1240601I don't think I saw u on that list iceblock incessantly put up in the thread.
There doesn't seem to be a reason to be sad :(
 

I bet being banned for 50 years starting 2010.


PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

mmmmm...It feels good to be a winner.

ChocolateBarClock

Quote from: CadillacClock;1240622O', this bitch is until 5:30pm? Carry on discussing useless shit in this thread until SnakeClock comes back.
That camel submit thing is soon.
yay a new sig
[flash]http://cyberstrike.net84.net/shoot%20ronald%20macdonald.swf width=300 height=200[/flash]
Quote from: Jack O\'Neil;1267362your uncle took a shit in your wii
Quote from: TimeBeast (IRC)<Timebeast> i need help eating nuts

☃
^pure unicode^

SnakeClock

Back with a report.

Last night I decided to hit the bars. There I met three girls, Natasha, Melissa, and one whose name I've forgotten. We talked a lot, and they were hanging on my every word. There was this other, alt-rock looking girl named Lindsay that was all over me. Natasha said that wherever I was going that night, they would come with me. I was able to get three phone numbers.

Unfortunately, I had to go home before midnight, so I wasn't able to go home with any of them, which unfortunately means I didn't get laid and still haven't won. But all the same, this has been a very gratifying experience for me, and it's helped me come out of my shell. I would definitely do this again during my six-month ban.

So I guess I'll see you all later. Thanks for all your motivation.

Pin Clock

Game's over, folks. let the banning commence.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1240628Unfortunately, I had to go home before midnight, so I wasn't able to go home with any of them,
Wait a minute what? You had to go home before midnight?

What the hell man

GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

fuck .. see ya guys in a week

Toaster

Damn Snake. We'll see you soon enough.

SnakeClock

Quote from: SockPuppetClock;1240640Wait a minute what? You had to go home before midnight?

What the hell man

Fucking driver's license restrictions and living too far out for a bus to take me home. :mad:

They had to go too, though, so it kind of balances out. But my success tonight shows promise for another outing later. :)

Weather Balloon

This still needs to be goldmined after the bannings.

Poltergeist

Oh gee wiz

I'd still like to see shenanigans going on in this here Clockcrew

Also Snake you can still win just masturbate

ChickenClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1240628Back with a report.

Last night I decided to hit the bars. There I met three girls, Natasha, Melissa, and one whose name I've forgotten. We talked a lot, and they were hanging on my every word. There was this other, alt-rock looking girl named Lindsay that was all over me. Natasha said that wherever I was going that night, they would come with me. I was able to get three phone numbers.

Unfortunately, I had to go home before midnight, so I wasn't able to go home with any of them, which unfortunately means I didn't get laid and still haven't won. But all the same, this has been a very gratifying experience for me, and it's helped me come out of my shell. I would definitely do this again during my six-month ban.

So I guess I'll see you all later. Thanks for all your motivation.

It was my pleasure, sir.

patriotclock

Just ban them now. No point of waiting.

ArcticSwirlClock

Thank you, and good night.


BluezombieClock

Glad for you Snake. Hope you've overcome your fear of females!
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk


AlbinoClock


BehemothClock

Scombridae?