News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

POST UR PIC thread v3.0: "DAMNIT JOEY YOU OBESE FUCK, YOU DISGUST ME!"

Farted by Biggskoo, February 29, 2008, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

salt

awww


you look good in green :3


so ye babe hit me up on msn hun we'll organise a where and when ;)
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k


http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

LeekClock


salt

yeah leek you're absolutely right!



such safe surroundings, such kind and accepting people!


ahh.....
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k


http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

DWARFINATORclock


LotusClock

Quote from: The Prince of All Cosmos;1316580

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!111!!1!11!1_poogle_

P.S. About time! I've been naggin you for, like, 5 or 6 months now?

satan will destroy you



salt

go on bomb post a pic of yourself


i'm sure you look fucking cool
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k


http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv


WiiClock

you and salt are the same age yet you look 9 and he looks 16
HELLO EVERYONE.

LotusClock

TorchClock's going to kill us all! KILL US I SAY!!

(there. i posted. happy?)

TorchClock

Quote from: Joey;1317981you and salt are the same age yet you look 9 and he looks 16

okay well sorry i can't take good pictures of my self okay. :(

CelticKnotClock


CelticKnotClock

ITT: Pix of CelticKnot (shitty cell phone camera, better pix to come)


TequilaClock

Quote from: Nogitsune;1317998ITT: Pix of CelticKnot (shitty cell phone camera, better pix to come)

You remind me of my middle school bully lol

CelticKnotClock


TequilaClock

Quote from: Nogitsune;1318017lol, I guess that's the angle of the shot
I guess since I always saw him from below. And he was too hairy for his age.

CelticKnotClock


salt

hej.

okkkkkkkk,k


http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

SpinningCubeClock

Quote from: TorchClock;1317980

hair cut
Oh shit! You look like one of those annoying little fucks that thinks they rock when really everyone just wants to stomp your testes and skullfuck you!
hello