News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

POST UR PIC thread v3.0: "DAMNIT JOEY YOU OBESE FUCK, YOU DISGUST ME!"

Farted by Biggskoo, February 29, 2008, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Soup Clock

Quote from: Kombucha;1418238You are a 15 year old Arab.

It's okay, I smoke rocks.

ass whore

Kombucha


PaperClipClock


Soup Clock

Quote from: Kombucha;1418244You look kind of uncomfortable in that last pic.

Well I'd like to see someone who is comfortable with a 400lb bear wrapping it's paw around their shoulder.
ass whore

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: TorchClock;1418137Guys, he's a girl. We've talked over mic a million times and he definitely sounds like  girl.

Salt and you sound like a girl. Are you girls?

Soup Clock

Quote from: DWARFINATORclock;1418264Salt and you sound like a girl. Are you girls?

I've talked on mic with you.  You sound like my mother.
ass whore

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: AmericanClock;1418265I've talked on mic with you.  You sound like my mother.

I'm sorry you had to find out this way... son.

peyoteclock

splatter if you were a little older i'd make you my bride.

vvv me vvv


Soup Clock

Quote from: DWARFINATORclock;1418267I'm sorry you had to find out this way... son.

For 22 years I've fed unsuccessfully by my own teat.  Now you step forth and claim to be my mother.  If so be it you are my mother, how could you leave a child with such false hopes that endanger its life?  HOW MOTHER?
ass whore


Soup Clock

Quote from: CalamityCock;1418273booom



You still look like an emo pussyfag.

If I ever met you I'd rape you like it's 1999.
ass whore

Kombucha

Calamity you are so sexy and rugged with your stubble, please don't ruin it with a pierced lip.

coalclock

Quote from: AmericanClock;1418274You still look like an emo pussyfag.

If I ever met you I'd rape you like it's 1999.

and I would let you

Soup Clock

Quote from: CalamityCock;1418276and I would let you

Well that ruins my dreams.  It's no fun without resistance.
ass whore

CANNABISCLOCK

Quote from: Joey Jeremiah;1418269splatter if you were a little older i'd make you my bride.

vvv me vvv


you kinda look like Macaulay Culkin



see?

Kombucha

Quote from: Sir Chimpalot;1418280you kinda look like Macaulay Culkin
He doesn't kind of, he looks exactly like Macaulay Culkin.

GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote from: Sir Chimpalot;1418280you kinda look like Macaulay Culkin



see?
oh man it's true

splatter

<-       ->

Poltergeist

Leek Clock looks like that one teacher you always remember because he was cool


You know, he teacghes either english or physics


The one you were always really pissed off you never kept in touch with


Leek Clock from this I can determine you are awesome



I would most like to hug Leek or Munglai

splatter

<-       ->