News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Your TF2 Performance Report.

Farted by MarshmallowClock, March 15, 2008, 12:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

Quote from: SockPuppetClock;1254742Aww you should of gotten the PC version
Should have.

And I'm a Mac user, so I didn't really have a choice.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: SlurpeeClock!;1254756Should have.

And I'm a Mac user, so I didn't really have a choice.
I don't think people forced you to buy a Mac.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Slurpee

Quote from: ÛṕÐÃ...ŤĕĆĻōĉ₭;1254757I don't think people forced you to buy a Mac.
You haven't met my mother.

But yeah okay I'll go spend a couple thousand dollars on a high-end pc so I can play orange box online wit da chalk crew that is much more reasonable than picking up a used copy for a system I already have for 45 dollars.

WrenchClock

Slurpee

Quote from: Wrenchclock;1254774i play it on the PS3
aw booooo

WrenchClock

MSPaintClock

MarshmallowClock

Quote from: MSPaintClock;1255132What's a demoman

demolition man.

he's a black Scotsmen.

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: MSPaintClock;1255132What's a demoman
The black guy.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26152.html

Fireman

Quote from: Wrenchclock;125410922 points as sniper because i love the pommie bastard <3

I thought he was sposed to be Australian. He has the hat and all.

MarshmallowClock

Quote from: FIREMAN;1255290I thought he was sposed to be Australian. He has the hat and all.

Yeah erm.
He's Australian. Definitely.

On a tangent, I love TF2 because all of the classes aren't just classes; They're characters. They all have their own individual lines and little sayings and stuff, and even in the heat of combat you can hear a Pyro yelling "WOOHOO!" or like a demo talking in a slur. You could essentially screen record a regular TF2 game for some time and it would look like it was straight out of a animated war movie or something. Truly exceptional.

BreadfruitClock

whens meet the scout coming out I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: King Dedede;1255344whens meet the scout coming out I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER
I wouldn't make sense not to release it soon since they showed it at the GDC and all

BreadfruitClock

Quote from: SockPuppetClock;1255421I wouldn't make sense not to release it soon since they showed it at the GDC and all
precisely
Scout is my favorite make them release it Sockpuppet i can't wait no more.

PolyhedronClock

Scout is my favorite class, I love the speed and Scattergun. I'll post my thing when I get home today.

MSPaintClock

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: King Dedede;1255435Scout is my favorite make them release it Sockpuppet i can't wait no more.
Well it really is coming out soon if that helps
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=664076

BreadfruitClock