News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Guitar hero has turned unbeareable.

Farted by BluezombieClock, March 19, 2008, 09:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluezombieClock

They really are just looking on ways to feed on people's wallets now. First, as if guitar hero AEROSMITH wasn't bad enough, now we have Guitar Hero on tour for the DS, which just looks like a pure money-stabbing gimmick. I have just lost all respect in guitar hero.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

BluezombieClock

Quote from: ICEBERG SLIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;1257802theres also rumors of a beatles themed guitar hero. the beatles kick ass though.

I've read it. Yeah i know all these bands they're using rock, but they're just draining all the fun out of the game. It's like releasing guitar hero 3, then 3.2, then 3.4, then 3.5 then 3.7 and finally a 4th.

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

buttplug

Funny because I never respected it...

BluezombieClock

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1257808Funny because I never respected it...

Even as i guitarist i have to say guitar hero is a fun game. I mean, sure it's always been really gimmicky, but it was simple fun. They just don't know how to stop now.

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

OvenmittClock

thank god i never had any respect for that kids game
AIDS

Mashed Potato Johnson

[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]

OvenmittClock

how people actually DONT think its gay is beyond me.
AIDS

SageClock

Well, Activision has to make back that $100 million + options it paid to get the Guitar Hero series somehow.

Plus, it is the bands themselves who are seeing the dollar signs and are pressuring the company to include them/make versions featuring only them. I'm sure they'd do it for everyone if they had the time/manpower/and the market would buy them. Businesses will milk their franchises as long as the public are willing to throw money at them, aka the Sims, DDR (which came out with a new version at the arcade like every 3 months), 4 different versions of Nintendogs, every major Pokemon release, Madden, etc.

And newsflash: you don't HAVE to buy every version that comes out, either.

OvenmittClock

Quote from: Mangosteen Clock;1257867

lmao spider man got its font from that
AIDS

LambdaClock

guitar hero 1 and 2 were good, but they should've stopped after that. If you buy all those games, just switch to real guitar.

Maltese

Quote from: Link;1257876guitar hero 1 and 2 were good, but they should've stopped after that. If you buy all those games, just switch to real guitar.

I did this. I got bored of guitar hero, I didn't know anyone I couldn't beat, so I just started playing real guitar.

crock pot pot roadt

Quote from: Mangosteen Clock;1257867RevX pic

That game was actually fun

EtchASketchClock

Take Care... Spike Your Hair!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/y10np3/Newsigthatworks.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

TequilaClock

I lost respect to Guitar Hero on the third (I mean, 4th) installment. Seriously if you are just noting it, you didn't knew of Air Guitar Hero

AMPEEEM

Honestly, fuck em.

The games are still cool if your super hard core into them, but at the same time, I'm personally really over those games.

Topcatyo

Guitar Hero 1 was great.  Guitar Hero 2 was pretty good.  Guitar Hero 80's Whatever was probably shit.  Guitar Hero 3 is better than 80's Whatever but I don't like it because it's less focused on being fun and more focused on "WHOA 3 FINGER POWER CHORDS SWITCHING UP REALLY FAST I CAN'T PLAY THIS".
In my mind, I'll have only 1 and 2 exist.

BreadfruitClock

joliet_jane

I too have never liked Guitar Hero.
Quote from: ICEBERG SLIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;1257802theres also rumors of a beatles themed guitar hero. the beatles kick ass though.
Time playing that would be better spent learning how to actually play "Blackbird."

SoBe Clock

People are just noticing this now?
Guitar hero for the DS was announced back when number 3 was first under development!