News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Crew - Friends for life

Farted by ManthenaisClock, March 25, 2008, 09:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bigglesnoots

I'm up for it,  I won't allow the work of all the people who already finished to be for nothing :salute:
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Drattigan

Well, like I said, if someone's willing to take over Bolt and what he was supposed to do, awesome awesome.
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/5xht5x/car.swf width=400 height=200[/flash]
Brazil << btw i maed cartun

Bigglesnoots

I'm up for it, I won't allow the work of the people that already finished to be for nothing :salute:
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

AnchorClock

I want out, my part isn;t really up to your calliber. Also I am going to be away for three weeks. I am very sorry for this inconvenience.