News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Shakespeare translated to 'street'

Farted by BobbyClock, April 26, 2008, 03:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuxenbergClock

QuoteBob awesome

AirPumpClock

Quote from: BOBBYCLOCK;1292458Disgusting

Originally intended as satire, I just saw the author on television state that he really hopes for kids to learn of Shakespeare's works through this.. garbage. I honest to God hope it falls flat. As good as it is to extend a bit of culture, doing it through such dumbed down methods that practically shit all over the original works is bleh~

Dumb fucks today need to be slapped back into place, not catered for.

Edit: Speculation, but this is likely to be something our ham-fisted education system might actually take into consideration in using for modern day learning of Shakespeare.

les' teech r kidz 2 b ilitirit gangstas out on da' streetz

CaulkClock

Quote from: AirPumpClock;1293029les' teech r kidz 2 b ilitirit gangstas out on da' streetz
Fuken solid br..I CAN'T DO IT. I can't stoop to the depths of a MySpace dreg and type with my dick, it would be keyboard blasphemy.

VCRClock

Quote from: Tony Stark;1293062Fuken solid br..I CAN'T DO IT. I can't stoop to the depths of a MySpace dreg and type with my dick, it would be keyboard blasphemy.

u tryin 2 say sumfin bout da way i type, punk??? :jerk:
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Inquisitor

DigitalLemonClock

BAN EVERYBODY

China Clock

Quote from: DigitalLemonClock;1293228[u2]gxUZbLLrS6A[/u2]

That movie was fine since all it did was update the timesetting, not "updating" the play itself.

Not saying it didn't suck, though.

AirPumpClock

Quote from: China Clock;1293241That movie was fine since all it did was update the timesetting, not "updating" the play itself.

Not saying it didn't suck, though.

I don't know, the older variant of English and the modern Australian drug/crime ring theme didn't really mix. If you're going to remake Shakespeare, do it well.

k0ma

Quote from: RomanCollarClock;1292784Tell them to go here:

(User was banned for this post; Reason: Okay, this is the second time I've noticed you take your wacky "Africa is stupid" campaign outside of your dumb racist thread, and it has nothing to do with this topic. Stop trolling.)

bahahaha you got fucked up

anyway i would like to say that it probably hurt like a bitch when those italians were shankin eachother

"k0maspear"

ps: the guns used in the leonardo dicaprio romeo and juliet movie were fuckin dope

PSN Network - BGK0

Steam ID- k0m4t0se

these are zeros, not o\'s, folks

Pin Clock

Quote from: DigitalLemonClock;1293228[u2]gxUZbLLrS6A[/u2]

I saw this movie a few days ago and it was the first thing I thought when I saw the title.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

OcarinaClock

Take Shakespeare's Hamlet and substitute it with a butchered form of the English language= Profit.
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

AirPumpClock

Quote from: Hideous Whore;1293298Take Shakespeare's Hamlet and substitute it with a butchered form of the English language= Profit.

I feel that this link is incredibly relevant.

k0ma

umm lulz!!!! encyclopedia dramatica is a homosexual website devoted to the sucking of dicks

PSN Network - BGK0

Steam ID- k0m4t0se

these are zeros, not o\'s, folks

Dr. Watson

dis be shakespears dat dey teach me 2morrow in my LD class. its too hard nigga

OH SNAP

Slurpee

Quote from: AirPumpClock;1293246I don't know, the older variant of English and the modern Australian drug/crime ring theme didn't really mix. If you're going to remake Shakespeare, do it well.
I think they could have gotten away with it, if it wasn't blatantly obvious that none of the actors in the movie had the slightest fucking clue what they were saying.

TruncheonClock

I'm all for making Shakespeare more accessible to the younger generations, but this is just wrong.
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

ArgoonKlok

Rage is building steadily.
I think I'll explode by the time I hit 30.